'Our players arent good enough for the PL' | Vital Football

'Our players arent good enough for the PL'

Rza

Vital Champions League
Yet every time we play a championship side we get fucking played off the park by them too. Even at home

FUCK OFF BENITEZ JUST FUCK OFF

To be fair, most Championship clubs have invested a lot more in their squads than Ashley has since we were among them.

He's going nowhere until he gets his 6 million,and even then he might find a few million more reasons to stay.

Maybe Liverpool will take him back,apparently the fans love him.

I would take 6m as well,certainly wouldn't pay Ashley it which is what many are asking him to do.

I would take 6m as well,certainly wouldn't pay Ashley it which is what many are asking him to do.

That's all well and good from our perspective but Benitez isn't a fan of the club. Just a fucking prostitute.

To be fair, most Championship clubs have invested a lot more in their squads than Ashley has since we were among them.

Are we going to blame lack of investment for absolutely everything? I mean it 11 v 11 and regardless of investment our team has more than matched our opponents on paper on several occasions. Not saying that's the case this evening just tired of hearing that excuse

I don't blame him for not chucking it in when he'd have to give fatty a fair wedge.But my god his type of football is a disgrace.

Fair enough he bought Joselu,but let's be honest.He shouldn't have been scrambling around in the bargain bin in the 1st place.

I totally agree markylad but Rafa should have walked when Ashley shafted him but there are six million reasons why he didnt, he is not blameless as he has bought Ashley an easy ride ( mind you Ashley could literally shit on the 50k that feed his coffers every week and they would do fuck all) I hope when he goes at the end of the season the sheep might finally rise up but i wont hold my breath.

He shouldn't of signed a new contract with that clause in.Thing is with Rafa,he can walk away at the end of the season.We have many years of this shit to come.

Rafa should have left long ago but instead he continues to accept Ashley's money whist managing a totally boring inept squad.

He will lose credibility if he does without getting a decent transfer pot and the other upgrades he wants.

Do you think it's out of the question he will sign a new contract or extension billy ?

He signs the contract, he becomes the problem, and deflects again from Ashley. I hope he has enough morals not to do that....

In that case his position is untenable, will the 52000 see it.

Very much doubt it.

For all Rafa's faults he comes across as a decent honest bloke.If he signs a new contract under Ashley he will be as big a twat as Ashley in my book.