Our Player of the Season | Page 2 | Vital Football

Our Player of the Season

Probably the name of the invisible man that plays on the right wing. Must have been disclosed at some point on Wish.

Is this based on the posts on this thread Zakky? ....... If so, you've missed off 2 for Massey

;o)

After last season where most folks would've struggled to pick a top 3 beacuse the options were so limited, it's very nice to be struggling to pick a top 3 because we've been spoiled for choice.

It's a close call but I'd go:
1. Burn
2. Byrne
3. Morsy

But i think that you could easily pick a completely different 3 and be justified. It pained me to leave out Dunkley he's really grown as the season went on.

This season it is very difficult.

There have been stacksa good performances.

Max Power has come good and always puts a good shift in, as well as playing well.

Nick Powell is good, and gets 'something' of the season for having that amazing ability to draw a foul off anyone almost whenever he gets the ball and fears he may lose it But he does do some great things with it.

Grigg ... for, and nothing else at all, scoring against a certain ManCity!! A moment of total joy. That maybe the only time I will visit heaven!!

Morsy is well. Morsy!! Nothing stunning, nothing flash but as hard as .... and never gives up. A real work horse, but not a cart horse. He's everywhere but everywhere ....

Walton ........ like Grigg .... for having a great season and I don't think doing anything spectacularly wrong like Ali or Bogdan ..... hec that is harsh putting both Ali & Bogdan in the same sentence.

But we come on to ..............

Dan Byrne and Nathan Burn. Or is it Danathienal, or is Danthan de Bryrune. Honestly I can't decide between Nadan or Dathan.

Dan could get it for his fearless and solid display in defence all season with a forray up to attack every now and again, as well as that wonderful handball / save against Rotherham, and he got away with it.

Or it could be Nathan for his speedy beausajour zooms from full back to wing forward and never getting tired, with some blinkin good crosses.

Jacobs for his weaving and winding up into the box, but he never did it often enough. I want at least 1 of those each half!!

I think anyone who watched the match last night would realise just how much we missed Nathan Byrne a shoe in for me.

Also in the PFA team of the year with Dan Burn Nick Powell & Will Grigg
but no Sammy Morsey