Our Holteenders In The Sky | Page 2 | Vital Football

Our Holteenders In The Sky

My sincere condolences to Lew, JW1985, and Keira.

I always find watching that Holteenders in The Sky video rather sad each year but I have to watch it as it's like paying respect to them and the families......But man, it never gets any easier seeing some of those babies and young people.

Please may I also mention my younger brother Ken who sadly died in January 2021. We said our goodbyes to him at the Sacred Heart Church Aston.

As you'd expect with our family house so close to Villa Park Ken was a big Villa fan.

Ken later in his life became a Rastafarian and at the end of the service I never, ever thought I'd hear Redemption Song by Bob Marley loudly reverberating around the walls of the Catholic Church!

Ken would be proud for sure.

Last edited:
My sincere condolences to Lew, JW1985, and Keira.

I always find watching that Holteenders in The Sky video rather sad each year but I have to watch it as it's like paying respect to them and the families......But man, it never gets any easier seeing some of those babies and young people.

Please may I also mention my younger brother Ken who sadly died in January 2021. We said our goodbyes to him at the Sacred Heart Church Aston.

As you'd expect with our family house so close to Villa Park Ken was a big Villa fan.

Ken later in his life became a Rastafarian and at the end of the service I never, ever thought I'd hear Redemption Song by Bob Marley loudly reverberating around the walls of the Catholic Church!

Ken would be proud for sure.

Condolences TH .

And what a song to pick .:bow::clap:

Didn’t want to start a new thread but I saw on Twitter that ‘Mr Badges’ has died, not sure if it’s 100% true but if so that’s sad. See him at every single away game.