Our Greedy Uncaring Owner | Vital Football

Our Greedy Uncaring Owner

Last Premier club not to have any incoming players at the beginning of August. Accounts not filed unlike every other Premier league club. His hate for the club is mirrored by the sucking and squeezing as much as possible from the club. Stepping down as CEO from his retail empire is not certain yet.

Last edited:
All it will need is a couple of injuries say to Wilson and Saint Maxim and we will once again be plummeted into a relegation battle. May happen anyway without injuries. A few outgoings from a weak squad and so far no incomings.

I see he still owes himself £100M+ “loan” according to the customary late accounts. Fit and proper owner indeed.

I also see that Bobby Clark - Geordie lad with bags of promise - is off to Liverpool.

Seriously- I fail to see the point of NUFC

Aye Finn - Clarkies son obviously seeing his future away from here

I'm desperate to see the first attendance of the season - just praying that the 10,000 empty seats have been added to

Last edited:
I see he still owes himself £100M+ “loan” according to the customary late accounts. Fit and proper owner indeed.

I also see that Bobby Clark - Geordie lad with bags of promise - is off to Liverpool.

Seriously- I fail to see the point of NUFC
I see it a little differently Finn.
The owner is not NUFC, the fans are, and unfortunately for NUFC they will turn up in their droves and boo the manager.

Just over 20,000 sheep at the Norwich game, about 11,000 season tickets still remaining. Probably shift a couple more with these Willock stories then the fat man will give away the rest.

Just over 20,000 sheep at the Norwich game, about 11,000 season tickets still remaining. Probably shift a couple more with these Willock stories then the fat man will give away the rest.
I think the covid nonsense might play a big part in season ticket sales.
Norwich for example had 7 healthy sick players sit out yesterdays game, who in their right mind would buy a season ticket !

[QUOTEwho in their right mind would buy a season ticket ![/QUOTE]

Fans either too thick to realise what's going on or too scared of the wife dragging them shopping on match day.

It's quite handy having a wife who actually likes football and hates shopping (isn't what online shopping is for?)

I hate Bruce and Ashley in equal measures. I thought Bruce was a **** long before I’d even heard of the fat cockney oaf.

I hate Bruce and Ashley in equal measures. I thought Bruce was a **** long before I’d even heard of the fat cockney oaf.
I hated Bruce the day he signed for Norwich for £50 a month more or woteva instead of his “beloved” magpies.

But I’m with Pie as far as the bigger, but equally fatter, picture is concerned. Bruce is just a symptom of the Ashley Nothing in the Never-ending Story of misery.

Bruce is a **** and makes me sick at how many pundits are firmly up his backside. Funny how none of them ever mention his name when the managers job come up at their beloved clubs. His record as a manager is pathetic, his record as a PL manager is even worse.

Ashley is an even bigger can't, 14 years of this fucking parasite and 50,000 people still give him money? Wtf! Even a chimpanzee could work out what he's been up to the last 14 years.