Our Fishy Friends | Page 39 | Vital Football

Our Fishy Friends

Do Sutton still have the plastic pitch?
Yes, and they may decline promotion because they would have to take it out. That may actually lead to relegation from the National League because it is against the rules to refuse promotion.

Yes, and they may decline promotion because they would have to take it out. That may actually lead to relegation from the National League because it is against the rules to refuse promotion.

And yet apparently not even Dover will get relegated this time.
So maybe Sutton could get away with refusing promotion.
Nice to learn they might not come up.

I believe they will rip the pitch up and lay a conventional grass pitch if they win the National League. That is something I read recently, I think in When Saturday Comes.
Sorry if that pees on anyone’s chips...

I believe they will rip the pitch up and lay a conventional grass pitch if they win the National League. That is something I read recently, I think in When Saturday Comes.
Sorry if that pees on anyone’s chips...
There is precedent only last season

Fair play to them today, they're teasing us all again.

Colchester really do have a massive next two games and if they fluff it up I hate to say I can see the cods wriggling off the hook yet again.

Big win for the fishy ones today. Scunny back in the mire too. Colchester have a massive game now at 5:30. Really puts the pressure on them to get a result. Think I like our table a lot better 😃

Fair play to them today, they're teasing us all again.

Colchester really do have a massive next two games and if they fluff it up I hate to say I can see the cods wriggling off the hook yet again.

If Colchester screw up it will let Southend off the hook more (They face each other on Tuesday) which will in turn not do Grimsby too many favours.

Massive game Tuesday night Colchester v Southend I think the Cods have to hope for a Southend win as if Colchester win I think they are stuffed.