Our Chris,who thinks he won't be here at BDBL next season | Page 15 | Vital Football

Our Chris,who thinks he won't be here at BDBL next season

I see the sale of Rooney's Derby County has been called off by Mel Morris.Despite repeated assurances neither the Abu Dhabi based Bin Zayed group or Sheikh Khalid have come up with the funds to complete the takeover,perhaps they're running out of money in that part fo the world?:eek: I wonder if this means Wazza will walk away,altho the article does say Morris is in talks with other interested buyers.UTB

It's a feeding circle.
A journo publishes his/her their version, social media spreads it.
A different journo publishes another version, social media spreads it.

(Sometimes, as seen above, the same journo publishes both versions at different times!)

Everyone decides which version they want to believe, which suits their agenda and cite that as 'evidence'.

Rinse and repeat.

What we need is an unbiased natonal broadcaster, a trusted source of truth and justice that never puts a spin on any story:eek:

I'm afraid the days of Tony Pritchett are long gone.

The most important thing we should have learned from this year is our current recruitment model doesn't work in the Premiership and if we want to progress as a football club it has to change. I'm sure this blame game will continue for a long time, personally I'm already bored with it, all that matters now is what happens next. If it's sticking withe the same model then I don't see us progressing anytime soon, and I'd be surprised if he does, but who knows. We will soon know as the close season begins.