Our Burnley thoughts...... | Vital Football

Our Burnley thoughts......

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
So guys n gals, what are we expecting or hoping for from our trip to tutf moor after last weeks unreal result!?

Are you going even?

Im hoping for a solid good performance and would take a draw, but must admit after last week would like a win again! I think Chris Wood could be a handful for our makeshift back line so will need to watch him and of course Harvey Barnes who is a very good player too.

I think it's going to be a tougher game than Man City as crazy as that sounds. I would suspect it's a bit easier to be up for a game against a team like Man City where you aren't expected to do anything other than get stuffed. Burnley away we will be expecting something from so there is a different kind of pressure. Like you say, given we beat Man City I am wanting a win, but I think I'd take a point if it was offered! I'd go with the same team, don't change what's not broken.

So guys n gals, what are we expecting or hoping for from our trip to tutf moor after last weeks unreal result!?

Are you going even?

Im hoping for a solid good performance and would take a draw, but must admit after last week would like a win again! I think Chris Wood could be a handful for our makeshift back line so will need to watch him and of course Harvey Barnes who is a very good player too.

Yup , I am going. ! Been to Burnley a few times , it’s normally raining in that place but this time the weather looks ok !
Leaving for Burnley Friday morning and making a weekend of it ..... I might even bump into some of those delightful Burnley ladies in some of the quality bars in town !

Yup , I am going. ! Been to Burnley a few times , it’s normally raining in that place but this time the weather looks ok !
Leaving for Burnley Friday morning and making a weekend of it ..... I might even bump into some of those delightful Burnley ladies in some of the quality bars in town !
Nice effort YB, hope you bag a few lovely northern lovelys for your efforts!! ???

My mate going as on way home from holiday in lake district.
His wife needs to be entertained during game as she does not go to matches.
He looked up top 10 things to do in Burnley and there isn't anything :grinning: so he is sending her to Manchester on the train.

So we have leitner and Roberts back for Saturday. Looks like all other players from Saturday are fit (they were training).

I will be listening/watching in France....staying with friends near Cognac for weekend. Early start tomorrow for flight from Brum.

Now setting off for a steady drive up to Burnley ! Meeting Northern in that fine town for prematch tomorrow morning . Let’s hope for a good weekend supporting the City !! COYY !

Just got to Burnley after a 7 hour nightmare journey . The A17 was clogged with traffic .... the A1 was even worse and the M62 even worse than that !! Best of luck to all our fans coming up tomorrow !

Thanks Nathan ..... it’s a sunny y warm day here ( not like Burnley at all ) . The Yellow Army are starting to arrive here in cars .Surely yet another sellout can inspire the lads ! COYY !