Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 21 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

Yes Wet Spam, 4th, about 20mins ago I spoke to a WS fan oppo, by text, asked him if he had enough hankies to cope with his nose bleeds caused by height, I cannot write even on here his response LOL!

I've just read that Alex Scott on BBC reckoned that West Ham are playing on the front foot and are enjoyable to watch. Never thought I'd hear quotes like that about a David Moyes side. Annoying as their league position is, I'm actually quite pleased for Moyes individually. Ever since Ferguson set him up, and then knocked him down he's had a difficult few years.
Sullivan, Gould and Brady treated him disgracefully at the end of his first spell at West Ham, whereby he must have been pretty desperate to go back. Although I don't for a minute think that they will finish top six, he does at least seem to have stabilised the Club and got them on an upward curve.

And it looks like at two, perhaps three decent additions in this window too..

That 10 pts we chucked away from being so negative is as I said going to bite us in the bum.

Jesus, West Han top 4 agggghh!

I've just read that Alex Scott on BBC reckoned that West Ham are playing on the front foot and are enjoyable to watch. Never thought I'd hear quotes like that about a David Moyes side. Annoying as their league position is, I'm actually quite pleased for Moyes individually. Ever since Ferguson set him up, and then knocked him down he's had a difficult few years.
Sullivan, Gould and Brady treated him disgracefully at the end of his first spell at West Ham, whereby he must have been pretty desperate to go back. Although I don't for a minute think that they will finish top six, he does at least seem to have stabilised the Club and got them on an upward curve.

Moyes Everton were one of the first to move wholesale to the 4-5-1 in defence and 4-3-3 in attack with pressing all over the pitch. They had combo's like Baines/Pienaar down the left and Tim Cahill getting in there with the forwards from midfield. He had them fine tuned and it was only budget that stopped them from breaking into that top 4 dominance.

I don't like West Ham but glad Moyes is getting some kudos again. He is one of those managers that need time to build something.

Moyes Everton were one of the first to move wholesale to the 4-5-1 in defence and 4-3-3 in attack with pressing all over the pitch. They had combo's like Baines/Pienaar down the left and Tim Cahill getting in there with the forwards from midfield. He had them fine tuned and it was only budget that stopped them from breaking into that top 4 dominance.

I don't like West Ham but glad Moyes is getting some kudos again. He is one of those managers that need time to build something.

He'd be lauded as manager of the century if he can hold onto a top 4 spot, perhaps even a top 6 spot.

And it looks like at two, perhaps three decent additions in this window too..

That 10 pts we chucked away from being so negative is as I said going to bite us in the bum.

Jesus, West Han top 4 agggghh!
Do not worry your little head EX lol! the Diddies from the Council Park will not be there long.

I fear they may actually surpass us now. I really do. Can you imagine finishing behind le arse and the spam? It's unthinkable!
EX I refuse to think on those lines, not going to happen, if I did think that way I might end with suicidal tendencies, lol!

Hammers are rolling...can't really say anything else...I don't want to play them right now.

Was just reading the stuff that went on between Ibrahimovic and Lukaku. Sounded pretty full on.

"go do your voodoo" - I'm assuming even Zlatan cannot get away with saying that?
I also read somewhere that Ibrahimovic demanded a lip reader, because he got accused of calling Lukaku a "monkey" he insisted it was donkey, and was proven right, for me its all going way to far.

These results are literally unpredictable, it's the silly season to end all silly seasons, so there may be hope for us yet!
EX, where Spurs are concerned there is always hope! its been in every fans vocabulary for bloody years, but not coming off, so maybe this is our year of HOPE! lol!

Well, as you can see from my posts, I've been expecting it since before xmas, we're in a hell of a mess because of Jose negativity against teams we should have taken to shreds when the chance was there.

that 10 points would have really come in handy now.

Very true...and I will eat some crow...took me a bit, holding out for hope I guess. But yeah we are in a bad way big time.