Other PL Games - 20/21 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

Leeds remind me of Poch's earlier team. Young, energetic, high press...but Bielsa has added more shrewdly than Poch. Bamford is a twin of Kane. No pace, but can find the net. Good luck to them because they play an open game. Goals galore in previous matches.

City were poor, wasteful and I think they will struggle this season.

Just goes to show, you can't let a great win (Leicester at City) go to your head and get shown up 3-0 @ home against Spammers. An issue that was all too familiar to us in the past. Hope the lads are alert from the off.

Outrageous that Arsenal are not down to 10 men....

Just saw that...absolute bullshit...Luiz was the last man! Just wow.

The officiating of this beautiful game has gone to shit.

You know before VAR...the refs MADE CALLS...yeah sometimes they were wrong...sure...but you know what they MADE DECISIONS....you know did their damn job.

Now they can't think for themselves and rely on VAR as a crutch...and STILL FUCK IT ALL UP.

Just saw that...absolute bullshit...Luiz was the last man! Just wow.

The officiating of this beautiful game has gone to shit.

You know before VAR...the refs MADE CALLS...yeah sometimes they were wrong...sure...but you know what they MADE DECISIONS....you know did their damn job.

Now they can't think for themselves and rely on VAR as a crutch...and STILL FUCK IT ALL UP.

Yeah totally agree as i said elsewhere let the on field ref make the decisions right or wrong and consult the tv if he wants a second look feck stockley park

Go Blades!!!

Oh well so much for that...Arsenal with 2 quick goals...FML

Last edited:
Damn....I am pretty sure Fulham will be headed back down. I just don't think they are strong enough to stay up this year.