Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

I don’t know what else he could have done to give away a penalty. Mind you , it was manure at home . Has any ref given a penalty against them at home ? Oh yeah !

Did you notice the groundsman quickly painting the penalty spot in when he knew which way Manure were kicking after the toss up and then at half time he painted the spot at the other end and covered over the other one with green paint!

Now that is not right is it!

Liverpool v West Ham penalty was probably correct but what annoyed me was the Salah theatricals around the challenge...he leapt into the air as if he has been assaulted when all it was was a slight tap on the ankle but amazingly recovered quickly enough to take the pen .....makes me sick...linesman was nearer the ref and never waved the flag either

Totally different approach from Chelsea compared to ours today at Burnley. They've bossed the game from the beginning. Pass and move. Burnley can't get near them. This is how I would like to see us play teams like Burnley. We have the players.

Not sure we do...we have never shown a inclination to possess the ball consistently...

Couldn’t agree more mate , that has taken it to a whole new level
of ridiculousness . I though “they “ had said you can only be judged to be offside on a part of your body that you can legally score a goal with , !!!!
Todger included !
The people that sit over this VAR thing have no idea of the concept of the laws of the game . Offside was designed to eradicate “goal hanging “ as we used to call it as kids . It’s has now been amended to make the game unplayable ,
“They” are bringing the game into disrepute .
I’m not sure if was discussed on here , but when that ref Scott , was invited to view the PEH foul that led to the goal , it was almost certainly because the bloke behind the tv screen could see that the ref had made a mistake and didn’t want to publicly overrule him , .
there was no other reason to ask him to watch it on the monitor .
. It hadn’t been given as a foul so why would varman say anything , if he thought Scott was correct .
makes my blood boil

Couldn’t agree more mate , that has taken it to a whole new level
of ridiculousness . I though “they “ had said you can only be judged to be offside on a part of your body that you can legally score a goal with , !!!!
Todger included !
The people that sit over this VAR thing have no idea of the concept of the laws of the game . Offside was designed to eradicate “goal hanging “ as we used to call it as kids . It’s has now been amended to make the game unplayable ,
“They” are bringing the game into disrepute .
I’m not sure if was discussed on here , but when that ref Scott , was invited to view the PEH foul that led to the goal , it was almost certainly because the bloke behind the tv screen could see that the ref had made a mistake and didn’t want to publicly overrule him , .
there was no other reason to ask him to watch it on the monitor .
. It hadn’t been given as a foul so why would varman say anything , if he thought Scott was correct .
makes my blood boil
The people who sit over VaR do have an understanding of the offside and handball laws. That is exactly the problem. The laws that the refs have to enforce are complete dogshit. For these cases they are being put in a dreadful position and I imagine the refs know themselves that it is a terrible law of the game.

The real fury should be directed towards the IFAB who introduced these laws and asking who decided it was a good idea and why didn't the FA, PL, EPA etc all do more to prevent it as it was obviously always going to cause problems.

Also, I'm nearly certainly at least one of these abbreviations is wrong. Far too many bodies involved in football goverance

The people who sit over VaR do have an understanding of the offside and handball laws. That is exactly the problem. The laws that the refs have to enforce are complete dogshit. For these cases they are being put in a dreadful position and I imagine the refs know themselves that it is a terrible law of the game.

The real fury should be directed towards the IFAB who introduced these laws and asking who decided it was a good idea and why didn't the FA, PL, EPA etc all do more to prevent it as it was obviously always going to cause problems.

Also, I'm nearly certainly at least one of these abbreviations is wrong. Far too many bodies involved in football goverance
Meee , I actually said “ the concept of the laws . “
Of course they know the laws , they just don’t know how to use them in a game . They have made them impossible to adhere to . The laws are simple , they worked for a hundred years or so .
this lot have fucked them up . . Game is a joke . Law makers are a joke , refs are a joke , running over all serious and posing in front of a kin monitor, making stupid square signs ... ffs ... what’s that all about . They either know it’s a foul or or against the laws or they don’t ., if they don’t know , they can’t give it . Let’s get back to playing football . Makes my blood boil .