Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 22 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

Ancellotti, the new Mourinho. Everton at home to Newcastle have played pretty much the whole game in their own half, and Newcastle have now gone one up with fifteen minutes left. What is it about these old guys.

Ancellotti, the new Mourinho. Everton at home to Newcastle have played pretty much the whole game in their own half, and Newcastle have now gone one up with fifteen minutes left. What is it about these old guys.
And just for good measure on a week when we lose Harry Kane, Callum Wilson who we could have had for twenty million in the summer, scores two for Newcastle, making ten for the season, which in this Newcastle team is a pretty impressive return.

They did exactly the same thing against Leicester during the week. They went 1-0 up and then camped around their own penalty area à la Jose for the remainder of the match until Leicester pinched an equaliser. Jose has been called out for it but Ancelotti has largely escaped any such scrutiny.

Watching Mancs vSheff Utd ,
The attack so much down the flanks , exposing both full backs . Foden down the left , Torres on the right , Gundogen and Silva backing them up .
We really need to get our full backs sorted out before the cup final , or we won’t have a chance .
Im sure our centre backs can cope with Jesus or Aguero. It’s Tge runners in behind we will struggle with

Well well, watched Gooners v Manure, got no impression what's so ever, finishing from both sides very poor, but I think it was "we do not want to lose" attitude through out both sides.

Scum v Villa, almost 100% Scum, well slight exaggeration there, but Scum never looked like like scoring, ok VAR cancelled Ings equalizer, all the time they have holes in their arses, but again it was attack v defence.

Come on Leeds better you win
Come on West Ham better you win than Scouse Gits...West Sham will not sit back like we did and invite the same pressure for sure

Leeds - reminiscent of our earlier days under Poch. How I'd give anything to watch a youthful, skilful, pacey and passing team!

Bamford exactly in the same mould as Kane. Great left footed strike for the 2nd goal.

Well done Leeds, great result for the rest of the PL.

Does us a huge favour ! That's if we ca starting winning more than we lose/draw again!

Leeds - reminiscent of our earlier days under Poch. How I'd give anything to watch a youthful, skilful, pacey and passing team!

Bamford exactly in the same mould as Kane. Great left footed strike for the 2nd goal.

Well done Leeds, great result for the rest of the PL.

He's 27.

Not sure who Pool is playing...the announcers really only talk about how great Pool is and their players...LOL

And the referring is pathetically in their favor.

Have to confess that 2nd goal from Salah was one very special move. From defending a corner to three passes and the final control by Salah and a dink. Great when you have players with vision and ball control.
He's on a different level. As good as Harry is (& he is very good) i'd say Salah probably edges it for me.