Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

I decided to watch a PL Retro game on sky last night. Liverpool V Manchester City 2013-2014 season. Liverpool were 2-0 up then Man City fought back to 2-2 and the most significant parts of the game were:-

1. Suarez theatrics
Diving at every opportunity and being basically a ****, and

2. Liverpool Crowd
Every single time Man City had the ball the crown bayed, jeered, booed and whistled constantly even when they were 2-0 up ...so much for appreciation of football fairness and spirit of the gsame. Bunch of orrible bin dipping chancers (fans not players)!

Unfortunately Liverpud found the winner not City.

Are we going to have another Leicester season?
l think that the empty stadiums are having an effect more on the big teams than the smaller ones.

I am absolutely gutted for the bindippers having a goal chalked off by VAR . NOT! ........ against the blue ones as well !
And now klippity is asking for a review of it all . He doesn’t understand it suddenly .!!!!!!!!!’
The nightmare of a player committing a red card challenge being ignored because VAR spots an offside seconds previously has also come to fruition .

I am absolutely gutted for the bindippers having a goal chalked off by VAR . NOT! ........ against the blue ones as well !
And now klippity is asking for a review of it all . He doesn’t understand it suddenly .!!!!!!!!!’
The nightmare of a player committing a red card challenge being ignored because VAR spots an offside seconds previously has also come to fruition .

Certainly wasn't Liverpool's day we really don't come to expect decisions that marginal to go against them. The VAR decision will probably be more important in terms of the confidence Everton gain by staying unbeaten, than the point taken.

You really have to worry about the standard of refereeing from what I saw yesterday .
The manure penalty .
the handball by Werner for one of his goals .
The offside for the bindippers goal .
the tackle by Pickford , offside or not .
Last time out , the assault by Shaw on Lucas.

There is a real worry in my eyes .
michael Oliver constantly looks like he doesn’t want to be there !

I don't understand the logic of the Pickford incident. Okay, VVD was offside so there is no penalty. But you can be penalised for off-the-ball incidents and if the play was dead once the decision was made for offside, wasn't Pickford's challenge the equivalent of an off-the-ball incident?

That was a full on physical assault by Pickford. It was totally reckless and regardless of it being a dead ball situation he should have been sent off. 100%. The man is a nut case and needs to be sanctioned to try and keep him under control. Nevertheless Michael Oliver strikes again!

Palace v Brighton
Get manhandled in the box, don’t go down , nothing given,
Get a hand on your shoulder , in the box , go down like a sack of shit , ...... penalty .
the beautiful game has been ruined by referees . The ruination is being condoned and backed up by VAR

Palace v Brighton
Get a hand on your shoulder , in the box , go down like a sack of shit , ...... penalty .
the beautiful game has been ruined by referees . The ruination is being condoned and backed up by VAR

Yep pathetic. In the Fulham match...it was like 5 min later when the ref finally decided to go and take a closer look at it...and then gave it. In that 5 min time...Fulham damn near scored...what would have happened if they scored...?

Sad days

Everton are looking distinctly average against Soton. I thought they were overhyped when they beat us and whilst they've beaten other mid- and lower-table teams well, I don't see them as top 6 material.

Palace v Brighton
And what about the Wrestle by Harry McQuire on Asyoucantespellaicha in the box...ref totally ignored it and so did VAr. Glad personally the game was a draw mind!

And what about the Wrestle by Harry McQuire on Asyoucantespellaicha in the box...ref totally ignored it and so did VAr. Glad personally the game was a draw mind!
I don’t know what else he could have done to give away a penalty. Mind you , it was manure at home . Has any ref given a penalty against them at home ? Oh yeah !