Other games 2018-2019 | Page 14 | Vital Football

Other games 2018-2019

The way the game panned out in the first 15 mins is very Spursy of old! Calamity from the keeper followed swiftly by a really harsh red imo!

Thanks for nothing Troy. If the bloke had a brain cell it would die of loneliness. I really fancied Watford to get something. Not now

I think we're going to look back at that as a big moment.

How he didn't get a red especially with VAR I have no idea, if he had been sent off we could have easily won that game 2-0 and with him suspended in the 2nd leg I'd put us as big favourites.

Agree, way too many examples of nastiness not reviewed by VAR, but shown by the Sky or BT Sport cameras as definitive. Personally, I don't see the point of having the technology unless they're gonna use it.

Red cards should mean that you have 10-15 seconds to get off the pitch as well. Fed up with seeing these overpaid prima donnas playing up when the ref dares to send them off.

I think we're going to look back at that as a big moment.

How he didn't get a red especially with VAR I have no idea, if he had been sent off we could have easily won that game 2-0 and with him suspended in the 2nd leg I'd put us as big favourites.

Kane should have made more of it and faked dizziness afterwards after complaining to the ref of being assaulted, which is what it was. If I were Kane I would take out a civil case in court for gbh. I know it's a bit tell tale ish but smashing the back of a players head while down is deserving of no respect and consequences.

Kane should have made more of it and faked dizziness afterwards after complaining to the ref of being assaulted, which is what it was. If I were Kane I would take out a civil case in court for gbh. I know it's a bit tell tale ish but smashing the back of a players head while down is deserving of no respect and consequences.

It's a red card+++++ in rugby FFS.

It's a red card+++++ in rugby FFS.

Makes a mockery of VAR. Previously, the FA wouldn't act if the ref had seen it and dealt with it in the game. Now they have technology working and still won't act on these things.

Perhaps Kane should have claimed he was acting in self defence, his fight or flight reflexes had kicked in and knocked Fernandinho spark out.

I wish they could relegate the bottom 4 in the league.

How the hell are Man United anywhere near us in the league. We better get champions league football because they are no way a better side than spurs. There getting their ass handed to them on Barca

United lost 5 of their last 7 in Prem/CL/FA Cup
Solskjaer out!

How the hell are Man United anywhere near us in the league. We better get champions league football because they are no way a better side than spurs. There getting their ass handed to them on Barca

Because we did we what do.

Choke

Agree, way too many examples of nastiness not reviewed by VAR, but shown by the Sky or BT Sport cameras as definitive. Personally, I don't see the point of having the technology unless they're gonna use it.

Red cards should mean that you have 10-15 seconds to get off the pitch as well. Fed up with seeing these overpaid prima donnas playing up when the ref dares to send them off.
It really pisses me off because it’s all selective, exactly what is reviewed and how it is reviewed . If that had been a Fulham player smashing Harry in the back of the head , he would have been off . With or without VAR .
It’s going to be a long , long season next term . I can’t wait for ex refs like Pete Walton ( I think that’s the bloke BT use ) to tell me that incidences like Harry’s only look bad when reviewed in slow motion in one breath whilst using slow motion to decide that Danny Rose deliberately used his hand to stop a shot , in the next breath .
Match of the Day next season will have to be extended to three hours on Saturday night / Sunday morning .
Other decisions like the penalty given and reversed with a drop ball in the penalty area are going to cause chaos . Can you imagine that scenario in a relegation battle at the end of the season . It would be carnage in the area .
In that situation last night night , it didn’t matter where the ref stood , he was going to be in the way and influence the outcome . He didn’t drop the ball where the “ offence” took place and then stood between the Barca player and the goal . Totally ridiculous.
Referees are in a no win situation . IMO all the major decisions are not going to be taken and will go to referral to prevent refs falling into a loss of confidence trap.
VAR rant over again . Can you tell that I don’t like it . Have never liked it . Will never like it . Hate it in cricket as well
ITS RIDICULOUS. all in my humble opinion of course

ManU down 2 goals at half time, if they don't win this they are effectively out of the top 4 race.