Other games 2018-2019 | Vital Football

Other games 2018-2019

D

Departed

Haha. Cardiff just tied it up.. Emre Can't looks forced in his celebrations on the side line.

80! yeah I accidentally posted the Cardiff goal in the Watford thread...oh well...GO CARDIFF

Dream on Don.

Just watch the mug Spurs contingent being abused to fuck and playing more than anyone else and we as a club smile like retards and wonder why we never win anything.

It's a joke mate we need to get a lot sharper with stuff. We need to lean on Southgate and say time to give the WC players a rest. Play Welbeck and Rashford. I read that Eriksen had fallen out with the Danish FA so hopefully he is stood down.

I might agree if Spain was just a "pointless friendly". It's not, it's part of an international competition leading up to the Euro's. It also has trophies as a recognised competition. England and Southgate needs his best players available.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/football-the-uefa-nations-league-explained-10681888

The UEFA Nations League tournament sees the 55 European national teams split into four divisions, taking promotion and relegation to international football while also offering an alternative route to the 2020 European Championship, without replacing the qualifiers themselves.

UEFA are using their own coefficient to split their 55 member nations into four leagues, with the top 12 sides all in League A. The next 12 are in League B, followed by 15 in League C and the bottom 16 in League D. Each group contains three or four teams, with everyone playing each other home and away between September and November this year.

The winners of the four groups in League A will go through to the finals from Jun 5-9 next year. Semi-finals, a third-place play-off and a final will all be played, with the host country to be decided in December from among the finalist teams. There is a title and a trophy up for grabs, but also promotion and relegation with future Nations Leagues in mind. The team finishing bottom of each group in Leagues A, B and C will be relegated, and replaced by those finishing top of the groups in Leagues B, C and D.

There will still be qualifiers for the 24-team Euro 2020. They will take place from March to November, 2019, with a draw to be held this coming December. However, that will no longer be the only means of qualifying for that competition. Twenty teams will make it to Euro 2020 from qualifying, with the top two in each of the 10 groups advancing. The remaining four places will be decided in March 2020, in the Nations League play-offs.

My guess is that Southgate will play his strongest 11 against Spain whilst giving the other squad players a chance against Switzerland, which is a friendly.

My 2 teams would be

Pickford
Walker, Stones, Maguire
Trips, Henderson, Shaw
Dele, Lallana, Lingard
Kane

Butland
Gomez, Stones, Tarkowski
Trent, Dier, Rose
Rashford, RL-Cheek, Delph
Wellbeck

Let's see what happens. I think not replacing Sterling with someone like Maddison, Lookman, Sessegnon etc is stupid.

Kane's the captain so I get he can't drop out but Dele also looks like he needs a break. Rose could probably do with another game or two to try and get sharp. Ideally Dier and Tripps would drop out too.

At least Eriksen won't be playing and Davies will be up against Denmark's futsal team and didn't play in the world cup anyway.

Dembele should retire from international football to extend his club career, even though we'd be unlikely to see the benefit.

How desperate must they have been .Goons had THREE players booked for diving against Huddersfield yesterday . Two of them were trying for a penalty and one was on the halfway line . The last one ,by that young fella that impersonates David Luiz , tried to get a penalty with one of the worst dives you will ever see .i would for someone on here who knows how to do it , to post a video of it on here . It's priceless .
It's also a bit of a worry as this lad was also involved in the private party the goons had just prior to the start of the season . He doesn't seem to be managed very well.

Last edited:
When are players going to work Eden Hazard out . He spent most of the game yesterday flat on his face because man city players kept barging into his back or putting their feet near his feet .
He is an absolute genius at going down at the faintest of touches . Very unbecoming but slightly legal I suppose

Well, Pool set the bar last night. Everyone else to follow?. Here's hoping Burnley's bus is parked better against the goons.

I hope Salah gets the same media treatment that Alli got for that blatant dive in the area yesterday . Hope he gets a two game ban .
I see Klopp is still spouting rubbish that he didn't even know Mancs were playing yesterday and it means nothing to him that they lost . Why is it that smugness always has to be applied to all they say and do in bindipperland