Other games 2017/18 | Page 7 | Vital Football

Other games 2017/18

Arnoutavich ( spelling?) , work rate is great. He is tormenting Arsenal defense. Maybe he would be good in Spurs jersey...

So I take it that we are all loving the Salah Show in the CL ?

All right behind the cheeky scousers are we ?

Are we ****, who is best equiped to beat the bar stewards in the final , Bayern or Real ?

I'm hoping it's Real.

So I take it that we are all loving the Salah Show in the CL ?

All right behind the cheeky scousers are we ?

Are we ****, who is best equiped to beat the bar stewards in the final , Bayern or Real ?

I'm hoping it's Real.

Moi aussi. I don't want them to win anything. Ever.

No Cinderella send off for Wenger. Costa is an ass but I like him when he is playing the scum. Looks like we can relax a bit, 4th spot is guaranteed CL and there is no Arsenal gloating for knocking us.

I guess only a Liverpool win will do at this point. A draw wouldn’t be bad either but I could care less about third at this point. Newcastle and Leicester are bogey teams for us. I’m not confident we can stay above Chelsea if they beat Liverpool today.

A huge well done to Huddersfield...a fantastic draw at the Champions followed by a great great draw at the chelski b'stards to stay up and more importantly help us to guarantee a CL place in our new stadium next year!

I see Klopp is now telling refs that his players cannot be tackled , even when the tackle is perfectly legal and perfectly executed . Players cannot slide on the wet grass to make a tackle . He doesn't like it .