Other games 19/20 | Page 37 | Vital Football

Other games 19/20

• Thread starter Removed at own request
  • Start date
So how do you feel if you're a Forest fan today?

They lost to a last-minute goal at the weekend to Barnsley. But going into last night's match they were still in the final play off position, three points ahead of Swansea and with a better goal difference of 5.

Forest were at home to Stoke and Swansea away to Reading. With half an hour to go both games were 1-1. Forest somehow contrived to lose 4-1 whilst Swansea went on to win 4-1. Forest lost out on goal difference.

They lost to a last-minute goal at the weekend to Barnsley. But going into last night's match they were still in the final play off position, three points ahead of Swansea and with a better goal difference of 5.

Forest were at home to Stoke and Swansea away to Reading. With half an hour to go both games were 1-1. Forest somehow contrived to lose 4-1 whilst Swansea went on to win 4-1. Forest lost out on goal difference.
That is gutting isn’t it . If it’s not your time , it’s not your time .

All clubs have a level of moronic fans. Successful clubs have bigger numbers of fans that feel the need to celebrate. We have nothing to worry about.

If I was a Forest fan I would be pissed because my defense sucks.

Who will you be getting behind in tonights playoff 1st leg?

I'm not bothered by Cardiff so would rather see Scotty Parker back in the Prem with Fulham, I like what he's done there in a very short managerial career to date!

Who will you be getting behind in tonights playoff 1st leg?

I'm not bothered by Cardiff so would rather see Scotty Parker back in the Prem with Fulham, I like what he's done there in a very short managerial career to date!

Brentford for me but Fulham alongside them in the final.

I’m watching it...the most depressing thing is seeing the quality of players both teams have compared to us....Pulisic is such a great talent...speed, close ball control and a great finish...both teams levels of fitness and tempo is so much greater than ours...I think we are light years behind and have little hope of reaching their levels in the near future...Jose has a very difficult job..

Referee chickened out on an obvious red card for Kovacic and Chelsea have a dirty thread running through their team with James getting away with murder but at least the ref got Mount for one his trade mark foot stomps....Azpilacueta’s season seems over as he has gone off with what looked like a hamstring...need Chelsea to win from the Eurooa point of view but hate Chelsea even more.

Chelsea lost two key players to hamstrings and never looked like winning after that. Good to see the racist Rudiger at fault for Arsenal’s second goal but nice as it was to see Chelsea beaten I guess it means we start playing our Europa games early?..not sure about that..