Other games 19/20 | Vital Football

Other games 19/20

• Thread starter Removed at own request
  • Start date
I think a case of knowing they're in for a hiding for nothing, so may as well start their PL story with an open game. No doubt bus parking will become a priority a few games in. But some good signs for them.

We'd better score a few tomorrow and keep up!

I had forgotten how annoying the commentator on BT sport was . Darren Fletcher. . Does he ever pause for breath. Why say two words when thirty will do . Most of what he says has no bearing on the game at all.

Well VAR has screwed City and took away their 3rd goal....for absolutely no reason that I can see. This season will be a VAR clown show.

On another note, it is interesting to see Walker's growth as a player while under Pep...

Well, I have to say, I really wasn't impressed - he looked good in certain situations but most of the time they were getting past him like he wasn't there. I for the life can't see why anyone thought he is better than we already have.

Both Aarons and Lewis are a few years away feom being ready for the big stage. They should have always been seen as players for the future.

That said, I don't rate Aarons.

Go Newcastle!!!!

Chelsea/United is tasty this morning. What do you guys think? Do we want a draw or because I despise United and like watching them flail...Go Chelsea!