Other games 19/20 | Page 36 | Vital Football

Other games 19/20

• Thread starter Removed at own request
  • Start date
Wonder whether there is still a chance for KWP to stay.

In some ways, all Jose has done is found him a great loan and shone a light on him. It sounds like there is no bad relationship between player and manager,

Part of me wants Aarons and KWP slugging it out for the number 2 shirt. Young homegrown talent from London being nurtured by a great coach.

Aarons, KWP at RB. Sess, Cirkin at LB would be my choices.

I'm fine with going young at Full back. We don't have much money and at least there would be some hope in these areas as all are very young but have talent.

I would move Davies to a LCB back up option and potentially a LDM type player. I think Verty is going so we need some experience in the squad that will help the younger lads.

I'm intrigued by the guy. I watched him closely in a couple of games and he looked like a footballer that has the physical attributes, the touch and the football brain to go a long way. There was one moment in the Spurs game where he read the situation, took control and stopped us getting a nailed on goal. It was like you would see Rio or Ledley do at their prime. I'm also not even sure Godfrey is a centre half. I'm hoping he is a holding mid as that is what Spurs and England need.

For me, Godfrey and Aarons need to be seen in a better side before they can really be judged. I hope that is Spurs as I think Jose would be great for the pair of them.

Godfrey has the talent but he has been very poor in some games I have seen. The 50m price tag is so stupid it's unreal.

Norwich have some talented young players. I like that Buendia. Would like to see him playing just behind our attacking players.

Godfrey has the talent but he has been very poor in some games I have seen. The 50m price tag is so stupid it's unreal.

Norwich have some talented young players. I like that Buendia. Would like to see him playing just behind our attacking players.

I can see the irony of Spurs buying Buendia and not buying their defenders. It would be like the eighties all over again.

KWP had the goods, we all saw it. Just another add to the LONG list of players we have given up on and replaced them with worse players.
Watched him for Saints a couple of times and he looked mediocre and never tried to burst past his opponent in the opposition half. If you want to be offered a contract, that is the minimum you need to do. Against Utd he was abjectly weak when Martial just dropped his shoulder on him to score. He seemed to lack pace when defending and once he did an Aurier and just ambled back after an attack. No more small full backs please.

I loved Kyle Walker yesterday, if only he was still ours. His long passing has improved and his pace frightens every wide man. Even Aubam didn't bother sprinting for the ball when Kyle was anywhere near him. Kyle was caught out of position when Aubam got his first and yes Maitland Nyles did turn him inside out once in the second half, but such was Kyle's speed of turning and getting back at him, that MN was shocked to see Kyle back in his face and panicked so much that his cross was wild.

And people complain about Jose’s style of football!
Exactly, I was thinking the same last night watching the game, the Gooners defended like their lives depended on it, MC had no answer even with total possession, 80%/20% I think, ditto percentages in their game/win v L'pool, maybe it the new way Lol!

Watching the Cherries...how the shit did we not destroy this team...they look horrible.

Well the Blades lost so that is a damn fine result for us. Unfortunately the Wolves won....

Wolves play Chelsea and Chelsea need to keep winning so that is good for us. Hopefully Chelsea can get the result here!

Of course we need to hold up our end of the bargain and beat Palace!!!

Well the Blades lost so that is a damn fine result for us. Unfortunately the Wolves won....

Wolves play Chelsea and Chelsea need to keep winning so that is good for us. Hopefully Chelsea can get the result here!

Of course we need to hold up our end of the bargain and beat Palace!!!

If we can't beat palace and beat them well, we deserve nothing anyway.

I see the scouse fans did what they want again, despite warnings from the police.

Offended by everything, shameless about nothing. I really do dislike the scouse feckers.

Leeds the utter ****** actually had an open top bus parade and of course 10's of thousands apparently turned up.

I get celebrating, but it's not worth risking get ill for.