Other games 19/20 | Page 29 | Vital Football

Other games 19/20

• Thread starter Removed at own request
  • Start date
‘You don’t have to have possession to win a football match’ says Hoddle, unless it's Spurs, in which case you slag them for not dominating without their 2 main players.

Utter turncoat creep he is.

Hoddle also said Spurs dont seem to know what they are doing on the pitch. Have no plan . It was a clear plan against Chelsea but he couldn't see it ? It didnt work but the plan was there .

Hoddle also said Spurs dont seem to know what they are doing on the pitch. Have no plan . It was a clear plan against Chelsea but he couldn't see it ? It didnt work but the plan was there .

He couldn’t see it? Why didn’t he just look thru the Hoddle telescope? I’ll see myself out.:throw:

It was interesting to see Bayern playing many long passes ( not balls of course) when the situation demanded or was open, but the main thing was the individual level of intelligence and awareness of the situations around them and their teammates.....it was depressing to compare them to us...we are light years away from being good let alone great.

It was interesting to see Bayern playing many long passes ( not balls of course) when the situation demanded or was open, but the main thing was the individual level of intelligence and awareness of the situations around them and their teammates.....it was depressing to compare them to us...we are light years away from being good let alone great.

Bayern played to spaces in front of their players mainly, a clear sign of belief in your teammate and a tactical understanding of where they should be and what their movement is likely to be; that's the difference between a long pass and a hoof.

I have to congratulate Olympiacos, they have saved me from a day of taking pelters and allowed me a few short days of throwing them out to my arse loving friends.

Best of all was watching the 'World Class' Aubameyang miss from yards out in the dying minutes of the game, with an open goal and not a defender near him.

Yep, Arteta, bet you regret opening your big trap and taking a dig at Harry now eh?!

Happy days - well at least for a while.

Leicester's Mar and Apr fixtures include Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Sheff Utd and Man Utd.

They could be holding onto that 6 point lead with their lives !!!