Other games 19/20 | Page 26 | Vital Football

Other games 19/20

• Thread starter Removed at own request
  • Start date
Leicester & Chelsea tied up so far. I guess if our target is fourth...a Leicester win would be great! Though a draw would be ok.

Eriksen got the hook for Inter after 58 minutes. Conte said he needs to work on his fitness !! I dont think so, I hope he has just turned to shite .

Any one know why there are two PL games tomorrow?. Thought the winter break was an across the board rule unless a cup replay. They are not games in hand either.

I think they are staggering the rest day/ weekend fixtures across two consecutive weekends . Our weekend off is this weekend and we play next week whilst others are vice versa. ..... cunning plan !

I think they are staggering the rest day/ weekend fixtures across two consecutive weekends . Our weekend off is this weekend and we play next week whilst others are vice versa. ..... cunning plan !
..and there are those that can't get refund from Easyjet for cancellation.

Thank Walth. Logic and PL just didn't ring right!

Highlights of the sporting year in 2020 include the Olympic and Paralympic Games in Tokyo, football's Euro 2020 - which culminates with a final at Wembley Stadium - and the Ryder Cup in golf.
In addition to two Twenty20 World Cups, cricket fans will be able to enjoy the inaugural season of the new The Hundred competition.
The month-by-month list below will be updated with further fixtures and events as they are confirmed, but dates and venues are subject to change.
To find out which events BBC Sport covers live visit our live guide for direct links to all our live coverage - including text and radio commentaries and additional live streams from an array of sports.

The 20 unmissable events in 2020

21 February to 8 March: Cricket - Women's T20 World Cup in Australia
22 February: Boxing - Tyson Fury challenges Deontay Wilder for the WBC heavyweight title in Las Vegas
14 March: Rugby union - final round of the men's Six Nations
4 April: Horse racing - the Grand National at Aintree
9-12 April: Golf - the Masters at Augusta National
26 April: Athletics - London Marathon
9 May: Football - Women's FA Cup final at Wembley
17 May: Football - final round of the Premier League season
23 May: Football - FA Cup final at Wembley
30 May: Football - Champions League final in Istanbul
12 June to 12 July: Football - Euro 2020 (final at Wembley)
29 June to 12 July: Tennis - Wimbledon
16-19 July: Golf - The Open at Royal St George's
17 July to 15 August: Cricket - The Hundred
19 July: Formula 1 - British Grand Prix at Silverstone
24 July to 9 August: Olympic Games in Tokyo
25 August to 6 September: Paralympic Gamesin Tokyo
25-27 September: Golf - Ryder Cup at Whistling Straits in Wisconsin
18 October to 15 November: Men's Twenty20 World Cup in Australia
7 November: Rugby Union - England v New Zealand at Twickenham

Just watched Filip Krovinovic pick up the MOM performance for WBA after scoring a good goal and an impressive showing from the 24 year old Croation. Similar to Eriksen .

Anyone who complains about long ball football should have watched Sheffield Utd vs Bournemouth....the ball spent more time in the air than a flight from Heathrow to Manchester.

Its interesting to see that in this day and age a team that runs all day, uses their physical muscle and copious amounts of long balls and crosses into the box could be playing CL football next season....says it all about the so-called standard of teams in the PL...most of us are no better than Championship standard.