Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1971 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

That’s only stadiums all the same, they’re fierce loose over here with drink specials and happy hour and the like in bars. With that said it’s mad expensive as it is. I come home see a pint of Guinness for 7 euro and think nothing if it because I was getting charged $9 and $10 for 12oz beer here (a pint is 16oz).

How much is a 500ml can in the offie?

Ridiculous as well seeing as they're not a merchandising machine like Man Utd. The only major revenue Burnley received to pay off that debt is the Premier league money. There'll be an absolute fire sale there this summer. Wouldn't shock me at all to see them crash.
And their players are pretty mediocre too, not exactly many valuable assets if they do need to cash in, much less if they are forced sellers. Apart from the keeper and McNeil, possibly Cornet too I can’t see them getting anything substantial for any of them

And their players are pretty mediocre too, not exactly many valuable assets if they do need to cash in, much less if they are forced sellers. Apart from the keeper and McNeil, possibly Cornet too I can’t see them getting anything substantial for any of them

Would you want McNeil or Pope at Villa?

West Ham defender Kurt Zouma has been charged with three offences under the Animal Welfare Act after allegedly harming his cat.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61550710

Breaking news, so few details although they don't really need spelling out here.
Interesting, I assume he will get off with a fine.
Brigitte Bardot has taken out private summons against him should he return to France any time soon.
That will also be interesting.
Bastard.