Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1616 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I have genuinely never heard of him, I think it’s not having BT and therefore not having seen much in the way of champs league, means I’m out of touch
Funnily enough I recently got Championship Manager 2003/04 running on my laptop and he's managing Hannover.

Oh , you mean Mura, sorry no idea.

It's a team in a competition some on here crave to test us against! As I've said it would need to be a fiver a ticket and a free HT pie to get 10k into Villa Park to watch these teams.
There's is playing in Europe and there is playing in Europe, just like there are Champions league teams and teams in the Champions League.
Fans have been brainwashed

I have genuinely never heard of him, I think it’s not having BT and therefore not having seen much in the way of champs league, means I’m out of touch

He did a great job at a few clubs in Germany, bringing through up and coming talent, building up clubs on a budget. I mentioned his name a few times when we have been looking for a manager. He's a bit of a German Eddie Howe.

It's a strange appointment for Man Utd though. They are way bigger than anything he has done before. Their fans aren't going to be happy for him to snap up talented youngsters from the lower leagues and polish them up.

I like they have really lost the plot at Old Trafford.

You haven't missed much :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I've not heard of him either, but if Manure think he's the answer :rofl::rofl:.

I genuinely can't state this in strong enough terms, there just aren't the words but I'd just love to watch them implode. The joy that would bring to the majority of the nation - it'd be like a Royal Wedding on steroids'. Please, please, please, make it happen.

He did a great job at a few clubs in Germany, bringing through up and coming talent, building up clubs on a budget. I mentioned his name a few times when we have been looking for a manager. He's a bit of a German Eddie Howe.

It's a strange appointment for Man Utd though. They are way bigger than anything he has done before. Their fans aren't going to be happy for him to snap up talented youngsters from the lower leagues and polish them up.

I like they have really lost the plot at Old Trafford.
Yeah he's hardly a complete unknown. Did great things with Hoffenheim and arguably Leipzig. Also managed Schalke and Stuttgart back in the day. But he is also a very bizarre choice in many ways as he's not a 'big club' manager and I don't think he has worked as a manager for a couple of years.

He's just a placeholder until a big name emerges.

Sounds like Conte is trying to engineer a way out already.

If he is saying "I am happy to stay" after 3 weeks in the job then it doesn't bode well.

I bet he still has his eye on the Man Utd job.

I've said all along that Conte is nailed on for the manure job and that's why they want a caretaker until the end of the season. He probably has a get out clause which is triggered once this season is finished.