Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1486 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

On 5 live they have been talking about the lack of atmosphere at the Ethiad and how lame it was for a 6-3 win for the home side in the top club competition.

Hilariously though Nedem Onuoha was trying to justify it basically saying that the Citeh fans don‘t like the chase and are all about the final when they will be up for it.

I know I have been forthright in what we need to do to break top 4 but if this is what it means then no thanks. I’ll keep us how we are. That is not a football supporting as I know or want it.

On 5 live they have been talking about the lack of atmosphere at the Ethiad and how lame it was for a 6-3 win for the home side in the top club competition.

Hilariously though Nedem Onuoha was trying to justify it basically saying that the Citeh fans don‘t like the chase and are all about the final when they will be up for it.

I know I have been forthright in what we need to do to break top 4 but if this is what it means then no thanks. I’ll keep us how we are. That is not a football supporting as I know or want it.

That I think is the problem with supporting a side like City because you would expect the team to beat almost all of the teams you play against, so the excitement is almost nil.

That I think is the problem with supporting a side like City because you would expect the team to beat almost all of the teams you play against, so the excitement is almost nil.

There's something about the way they play. Would much rather watch the dippers. It's Pep; under Mancini C£ty were a much more exciting team.

That gesture from Jack was surely for Villa fans after he scored.

I doubt it. Its all about the brand and having a signature celebration fits in with that. Like Ravenelli sticking his shirt over his head or Ronaldos annoying jump thing. Its all so when someone scores with him on the new FIFA game they can press a button and tge little animated Grealish puts his fingers in his ears.