Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1480 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

So a player we weren't ever interested in and not many fans wanted scored twice so we should have signed him 2 years ago when celtic wanted 40m or so for him. The only reason Palace could even afford him is because he's basically downed tools the last 12 months.

I don't think we should have signed him 2 years ago but when the price got as low as it did but for £16m surely he was worth a punt.

So a player we weren't ever interested in and not many fans wanted scored twice so we should have signed him 2 years ago when celtic wanted 40m or so for him. The only reason Palace could even afford him is because he's basically downed tools the last 12 months.

I thought he would have been a decent addition up front last summer or this summer and wouldn't have cost a huge amount. Still early days though, he might not score again for the rest of the season.

Very open end-to-end start of the game with Man-Bun Utd against the Scouse Gits.

Looks like it may well be a good game to watch.

Not one to dismiss Leeds being shafted live on Sky.

But this season is firmly shaping up to be same old already. Usual suspects in complete control and up and running already. Top 4 closed shop and sorted .
Yawn, yawn , yawn.

I‘m struggling to be fussed about being in this league at the moment . So predictable.

Not one to dismiss Leeds being shafted live on Sky.

But this season is firmly shaping up to be same old already. Usual suspects in complete control and up and running already. Top 4 closed shop and sorted .
Yawn, yawn , yawn.

I‘m struggling to be fussed about being in this league at the moment . So predictable.

Yep, this season the current top 4 you'd expect to stay there. Must be very hard if you're a Spurs or Gooner fan; my heart bleeds. However, 5-8 is nothing like as settled. In there for us would be a real achievement.