Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1342 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Remember as a nipper, how we would argue about the best way to die. Swallowed ankles first by a Python or head first by a Crocodile. Man City v Chelsea, Oil v Gas. How this pair avoid FFP penalties seems somewhat questionable, to say the least.
My mate has a similar conundrum - which limb could you lose if you absolutely had to - an arm or a leg?

I told him neither :sick:

He tried with various franchises in the US, perhaps GM can fill in the details on the Buffalo Bills failed purchase.
Can't really shed much light on it to be honest. Mrs GMV used to work for the Bills too before she enlisted..... The only thing I do know is that the former owner wanted to sell to someone who would keep the team in Buffalo and he kept that promise before he passed away a few years ago. There were quite a few names being bandied about at the time. Unlike the media and those who pay attention to all the BS, and despite the fact that he hasn't been president for over three months now, I'm not obsessed with Donald Trump. I actually feel sorry for those who still have him firmly implanted into their brains.. :grinning:o_O

The latest from my Chelsea housemate, laughed and giggled his arse off when I said we’ll be finishing top 6 next season or there abouts, he said no way absolutely no way, you’re looking at 9-11th at best and Leeds have a better chance with Bielsa as manager.

Said no way you’re ever making Champions League in 4 years, maybe if you were in La Liga, and there’s absolutely no chance you’re signing Buendia either, he won’t go to you guys, apparently he’s been having a chat with his Chelsea mates about Villa.

It’s like talking to a bluenose.

The latest from my Chelsea housemate, laughed and giggled his arse off when I said we’ll be finishing top 6 next season or there abouts, he said no way absolutely no way, you’re looking at 9-11th at best and Leeds have a better chance with Bielsa as manager.

Said no way you’re ever making Champions League in 4 years, maybe if you were in La Liga, and there’s absolutely no chance you’re signing Buendia either, he won’t go to you guys, apparently he’s been having a chat with his Chelsea mates about Villa.

It’s like talking to a bluenose.

It is talking to a bluenose. Difference is, some of them bluenoses drive chelsea tractors I'd guess.....Lol