Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1322 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

No matter what you think of the club , this is a decent gesture.

Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour will pay the travel costs of fans attending the Champions League final.

Supporters purchasing tickets will be offered a place on the club's official trip to Portugal.
City have received 6,000 tickets for the game against Premier League rivals Chelsea in Porto on 29 May.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57157762

Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour will pay the travel costs of fans attending the Champions League final.

Supporters purchasing tickets will be offered a place on the club's official trip to Portugal.
City have received 6,000 tickets for the game against Premier League rivals Chelsea in Porto on 29 May.

He's only copying what Randy did for that trip we had to Stamford Bridge

It probably costs him more to wipe his arse after a big shit.

Just watching these Glazer out fans of Man Utd with their yellow and green scarves, if I was the Glazers I'd ditch the red shirts and play in those horrible colours just to piss them off.

Last 10 games...won 6 drawn 3 lost 1 .
Some burnout that.

I am glad you said that. I remember when we played them at VP many were saying that despite the kind of pressure we were under in the first half they would not be able to keep up their frenetic style of play in the 2nd half and we will capitalize, however, ironically they scored 3 and were better in the 2nd half. The same was said about them to state that they will struggle in the 2nd half of the season, and look where they are now. In 8th and 7 points above us !

I am glad you said that. I remember when we played them at VP many were saying that despite the kind of pressure we were under in the first half they would not be able to keep up their frenetic style of play in the 2nd half and we will capitalize, however, ironically they scored 3 and were better in the 2nd half. The same was said about them to state that they will struggle in the 2nd half of the season, and look where they are now. In 8th and 7 points above us !
Plus they are better at defending now.

The same was said about them to state that they will struggle in the 2nd half of the season, and look where they are now. In 8th and 7 points above us !

Its very disappointing we won't finish above them or Arsenal yet I'd still have bit your arm off for a 12th or better finish.

With that said it is the definition of short-term thinking. Lets see where we are and they are in 3-5 years.

After the worst decision by VAR I have seen which was the penalty awarded to penandes against us where Konsa "fouled" him, this no penalty decision by VAR against Timo Werner the current Chelsea game is the 2nd worst shocking.

And Mike Dean was about 5 yards away.

Stunning ineptitude.