Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 993 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I didn't realise they were doing that badly then I realised that I hadn't had to check the bottom of the table at all this season. Makes a nice change. Sheff utd, baggies and Fulham all seemed nailed on for the drop.

I have to admit that the Tesco bags didn't deserve to lose yesterday and wouldn't have done if it hadn't been for some diabolical refereeing decisions.

Coote is an absolute disgrace. Sky featured the mistakes he's made and they were shockers but of course he'll be allowed to carry on making more.

Yep shown himself to be complete inept both on the pitch and when he’s in a van in Stockley Park...but I think that’s one of Mike Riley’s key performance indicators...being consistently shite in the van and on the grass guarantees premier league appearances! No van in Mike’s day but it worked for him week in, week out, on the bloody grass!

Newcastle fan on 606 last night screaming at the hosts about shitty Bruce ball, dire tactics and sick of being told by pundits and friends in the media that Bruce is doing a good job whilst watching quite the opposite.

Sounded kinda familiar! Wait till the fans can go back and the greengrocers are back open 🤣

I am expecting cabbage sales to shoot up once that happens.

Why did that red card even get referred back to the referee. It was as obvious a red card that you will ever see.

Arsenal look soooo poor. Be interesting if they rally in the second half, but goodness me, not as if it is a cheap team either is it?

Pepe cost 90m. And we were slaughtered for supposedly valuing Jack at 80m. Aubameyang 60m, Lakazette 40m. Just those 3 cost more than our entire squad. Add to that their version of Lansbury, who cost us 2m and us on 40k a week is Ozil who cost 40m and is on 300k a week. All that and they are still pretty crap and won't get anywhere near the top 4.

Stupid headbut, but the player who went down as if he'd been shot, I bet the women footballers are harder than these ninnies.

The funny thing is that so many leeds fans hate Grealish with a fury because they insist he's some master of the dark arts cheater despite leeds having a team chock full of diving gits and a manager who admits to spying on opposition teams. Not to mention being legendary dirty bastards in the 60s/70s.

I saw one bloke saying he was worried that Grealish would help England win a tournament through some kind of cheating and thus forever taint us ala Maradonna in 86.

I'm actually getting to the point where I'm worried about the next time we play at Elland Road with fans in the ground. Not because I'm worried they'd beat us but I honestly think its not out of the realms of possibility that one of their mob could try and attack Jack on the pitch. The way they talk about him like he's some horrible bogeyman out to cheat them is very reminiscent of how blues fans acted in the run up to the game at st Andrews.

Newcastle fan on 606 last night screaming at the hosts about shitty Bruce ball, dire tactics and sick of being told by pundits and friends in the media that Bruce is doing a good job whilst watching quite the opposite.

Sounded kinda familiar! Wait till the fans can go back and the greengrocers are back open 🤣

That middle point used to wind me up, he’s untouchable. All this “best man for promotion” bollocks when he was here, even when it was obvious he was struggling. A bit like Southgate...

Expecting the Leeds Arsenal game to be exciting. Considering how Leeds hammered us I am sure Arsenal fans must be worried, however, won't be surprised if Arsenal beat them considering how unpredictable the league has been !!
Was it, I only saw the score, did you put the mokkers on it. lol.