Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Ajax have sacked assistant coach Dennis Bergkamp and head coach Marcel Keizer .
General manager Edwin van der Sar and technical director Marc Overmars took the decision
Michael Reiziger, has been appointed interim coach, with Winston Bogarde his assistant. Reiziger had got Jong Ajax really on fire.
The previous manager, Peter Bosz went to Dortmud and got sacked as soon as results went downhill.
Ajax and Dortmund don't hang around, Bayern don't hang around

pvb1968 - 21/12/2017 00:34

Well done bristol city , they played with energy , quality and tenacity .
Hopefully this cup run will keep going for them and they will take their eye off the league .

Really good game 3-3 arsenal v Liverpool.

Only spoilt by Jamie Carragher's awful and very biased commentary.

The greatest league in the world blah blah blah

But yeah, that was a cracker. Better than watching Joses Man Utd bore the arses off everyone.

villasince67 - 22/12/2017 05:41

Ajax have sacked assistant coach Dennis Bergkamp and head coach Marcel Keizer .
General manager Edwin van der Sar and technical director Marc Overmars took the decision
Michael Reiziger, has been appointed interim coach, with Winston Bogarde his assistant. Reiziger had got Jong Ajax really on fire.
The previous manager, Peter Bosz went to Dortmud and got sacked as soon as results went downhill.
Ajax and Dortmund don't hang around, Bayern don't hang around

It's interesting that so many of their ex-players from the 1990s are back there coaching. I would have assumed that players like Bogarde and Bergkamp would have made enough money to live on a yacht with a bunch of girls in bikinis.

Big Sam takes half of a big scalp with a draw at home to Chelsea. It's very impressive how he has turned Everton around so quickly. It's a shame we'll never get to see what he could have done with a big club. If he was Italian, he'd have been managing a top club 10 years ago.

Bikini Inspector - 23/12/2017 22:02

Get Monk in here. We need a next generation manager not a washed up one.

From what I've seen and heard from Swansea, Leeds and Middlesbrough fans Monk is basically a young Steve Bruce.

I'd take monk all day over bruce. One assistant manager who was a first team coach , a first team coach who is now just a coach and now another 1st team coach , what a joke. Get monk in he couldn't possibly do any worse than the joker we have .

pvb1968 - 23/12/2017 22:08

I'd take monk all day over bruce. One assistant manager who was a first team coach , a first team coach who is now just a coach and now another 1st team coach , what a joke. Get monk in he couldn't possibly do any worse than the joker we have .

He hasn't lasted a season at any club yet has he ?

When things aren't going well lots of managers tend to look better than what you have already got and even though I don't rate SB!?

For me personally, Bruce is shot but I still wouldn't want Monk who like Bruce, can't get himself out of a hole when it's necessary hence why he continues to be sacked.