Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 879 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

What a horrible little shit that man is. Says it's good to have this controversy because it creates more 'talking points'. Good for boring pundits like him maybe but ruining the game for players, managers and fans. The game has been hijacked so that 'experts' can drone on in the studio until the next commercial for a fecking betting website.

It did remind me of F1, which also used to be a competitive sport and a great watch, in that they also had to fiddle with it and come up with a thousand acronyms etc to try and make it sound interesting because what was on screen was, and still is, a complete snooze.

I like Souness but he's obviously swallowed the PL marketing tart's spiel without necessarily realising what they're doing and why they think they've got to do it - the game is duller than it's ever been - ruined by money.

It did remind me of F1, which also used to be a competitive sport and a great watch, in that they also had to fiddle with it and come up with a thousand acronyms etc to try and make it sound interesting because what was on screen was, and still is, a complete snooze.

I like Souness but he's obviously swallowed the PL marketing tart's spiel without necessarily realising what they're doing and why they think they've got to do it - the game is duller than it's ever been - ruined by money.
If that decision had happened to a team Souness played for, he'd have been banned for months 🤣

Last edited:
Castagne looking quality for Leicester. Was brilliant at Atalanta, carrying on that form in the premier league.

The way some of these results are going you could be forgiven for thinking that with the absence of supporters to give em stick some of these teams and players dont give a fuck.

Man City have agreed a deal to bring in Defender Ruben Dias from Benfica, I wonder if they've consulted Wolves or George Mendes