Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 799 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Think the English press see it differently. The poor lambkins United are being bullied by the horrible Dortmund who wont give them Sancho for the price they want to pay.

Seems to be some divine right that if Man Utd want you, player, they have to have him. Those days are gone, nearly every club has rich owners and most of the considerably richer than Uniteds

Seems to be some divine right that if Man Utd want you, player, they have to have him. Those days are gone, nearly every club has rich owners and most of the considerably richer than Uniteds
United fans still haven't realised that they're now what one would call a 'nothing' club. They will go 20-30 years without a league title. That will leave them to bottom of the barrel boasting such as how much income they generate and how many fans they have in Asia etc...

What a greedy bastard Mesut Ozil is.

£18.2m a year and wouldn't agree to a pay cut. Says he wouldn't because he was being rushed into it.

I hope at the end of his contract that nobody offers him a new one.

Unfortunately there are some utterly stupid owners out there.

Last edited:

£18.2m a year and wouldn't agree to a pay cut. Says he wouldn't because he was being rushed into it.

TBF he deserves all the cash he gets having to wear his face all his life poor bugger

I know what you mean but can't say I blame him There are people out there with far more money than that. He doesn't really need another contract

RB Leipzig hasn't even been champions of their own country but could become Champions of Europe. I now remember why I don't watch the over-hyped shite.

Nothing against RBL at all but it makes a mockery of the word Champions, they'd struggle to make the top half of the PL
Same as Liverpool when they won it last year. This isn't a competition of 'champions' just a money making scheme.

United fans still haven't realised that they're now what one would call a 'nothing' club. They will go 20-30 years without a league title. That will leave them to bottom of the barrel boasting such as how much income they generate and how many fans they have in Asia etc...

They are only a defender and GK away from winning the champions league if you listen to some Man U fans