Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 793 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

The only thing I like about Fulham is it's a good away day out. However, we don't seem to do well at the ground. and apart from that, the ground is basically a shit-hole with an away end that feels like it might collapse at any minute.

Throw-in that deliberate stamp by that dirty bastard Fredericks on Grealish (below) - The behaviour with Bryan who ran out of Villa Park after Fulham hijacked the deal with a late call to his agent - Lot's of gobshite Fulham trolls on Twitter who came out of the woodwork after they beat us in the play-off final gloating and slagging off the Villa - And finally those f***king clapper things, then I hope they have an awful season and go straight back down.

Last edited:
The only thing I like about Fulham is it's a good away day out. Other than that we don't seem to do well at the ground. and apart from that, the ground is basically a shit-hole with an away end that feels like it might collapse at any minute.

Throw-in that deliberate stamp by that dirty bastard Fredericks on Grealish (below) - The behaviour with Bryan who ran out of Villa Park after Fulham hijacked the deal with a late call to his agent - Lot's of nasty Fulham trolls on Twitter who came out of the woodwork after they beat us in the play-off final gloating and slagging off the Villa - And finally those f***king clapper things, then I hope they have an awful season and go straight back down.

There, I feel better now for getting that off my chest:lol:

They get a bit excited about winning playoffs having never won a proper trophy

Fulham’s ground is currently half a building site after knocking down the stand on the side of the river so it’ll be even more crap than usual.

Nathan Ake to my mind isn't all that, reminds me of Mings, massive element of the last ditch to his work rather than good positioning and footballing IQ.