Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 790 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Who do we want to win or should I say which player do you want.

Honestly for football it would be good to see Brentford win. They’ve built a real club in terms of stability and style. I admire it.

To answer your actual question I’d want Fulham to win as I wouldn’t want any of their players.

We also probably want Brentford to come up as I doubt they’d be good enough for the EPL.

Watching the play off final makes you realise why it’s a big step up physically to the premier league. Very slow and laboured. Not great quality at all.

I really hope we are not fooled into splashing stupid money on any of these Brentford players we repeatedly get linked with.

We need PL quality, not Championship quality.
There’s obviously talent in the championship but you have to cherry pick carefully and crucially have time and patience for them to get up to speed. Maupay excellent in the championship for example but 10 goals last season in the PL is nothing special

Utter shit show by the BBC aswell.

Why possibly would they have live commentary on the Championship play off final when there are champions league games in THREE days time to discuss on 5 live this evening.

Shambles.

Edit: it’s on Talkshite , bit weird if they have exclusive rights ?.

Edit Edit: just looked Talkshite have exclusive rights.

Apologies Auntie but you still bang on about the champions league clubs too much :Fingers:

Last edited:
This is why I don't get people obsessing over players from this level, it's a shite level and standouts often fail in the premier league.

Yeah the gap is huge, seems to get wider each year. Fulham will struggle big time from what I’ve seen over the past couple of games. Brentford are a bit of an unknown if they go up as they’ve never been there before.

I wouldn’t mind Fulham coming up because there are 5k away tickets and they’ll come straight back down with this hapless side.

Utter shit show by the BBC aswell.

Why possibly would they have live commentary on the Championship play off final when there are champions league games in THREE days time to discuss on 5 live this evening.

Shambles.

Edit: it’s on talkshite , bit weird if they have exclusive rights ?.

I'm sure it would be different if their beloved plop were still in it.