Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 785 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I was just thinking about this introduction of a drink break in each half of a football match and its relevance to Covid.

Stupid, stupid me. It has absolutely nothing to do with Covid. The Premier League have used Covid as an excuse to introduce the opportunity for foreign countries to use it as an ad break when they sell the rights.

Get used to it guys. Its here to stay!

I was just thinking about this introduction of a drink break in each half of a football match and its relevance to Covid.

Stupid, stupid me. It has absolutely nothing to do with Covid. The Premier League have used Covid as an excuse to introduce the opportunity for foreign countries to use it as an ad break when they sell the rights.

Think its FIFA pushing it ahead of the next World Cup.

If that's the case then fans should start boycotting games