Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 742 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Sheffield United showing the value of a settled squad, a game plan and strong, athletic players who know their job.

Any one listening to the Goerdie bloke on five live going beserk about Bruce.
His accent is so broad and hes so wound up, funniest thing Ive heard in ages.

Any one listening to the Goerdie bloke on five live going beserk about Bruce.
His accent is so broad and hes so wound up, funniest thing Ive heard in ages.

Contrary to popular belief Steve Bruce is not very popular despite the magnificent achievement (by today's fan boy wanky standards) of ..errr....staying in a league.

Bloke who lives up the road from me who I have known since I was 16 nicknamed 'Geordie' (guess who he comes from!) is absolutely scathing about Bruce, his tactics and 'achievement' . He is not fooled he says. He was saying that it's been more by luck than judgement that they have survived by squeaking wins. I won't turn the air blue by repeating this thoughts on their fa cup showing against Citeh.

Disgraceful defending from Sheffield United’s Jack O’Connell! He saw the Chelsea player about to take a shot from outside the area so he sprinted towards him and threw his body in front of the shot, diverting it away for a corner. Why didn’t he take a leaf out of Mings & Grealish‘s book and just watch the opposition score because they were too scared by a ball hitting them?!

Contrary to popular belief Steve Bruce is not very popular despite the magnificent achievement (by today's fan boy wanky standards) of ..errr....staying in a league.

Bloke who lives up the road from me who I have known since I was 16 nicknamed 'Geordie' (guess who he comes from!) is absolutely scathing about Bruce, his tactics and 'achievement' . He is not fooled he says. He was saying that it's been more by luck than judgement that they have survived by squeaking wins. I won't turn the air blue by repeating this thoughts on their fa cup showing against Citeh.

Shropshire ?

Chelsea’s defence should have some claret to go with the blue. Well done McGoldrick, a journeyman through the lower leagues and now gets his first Premier League goals to complement his tireless work for the team over the season.

Glad he watches the same Newcastle we do the jammiest team in the league bar none, the new Sunderland

PS Burnley could run then close though

Oh yes Sheffield United. There was a bit of a gap to them last season. We were bound to close it. Now there is a bloody chasm.

Disgraceful defending from Sheffield United’s Jack O’Connell! He saw the Chelsea player about to take a shot from outside the area so he sprinted towards him and threw his body in front of the shot, diverting it away for a corner. Why didn’t he take a leaf out of Mings & Grealish‘s book and just watch the opposition score because they were too scared by a ball hitting them?!
:lol::lol::lol: