Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 718 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Why does there have to be drink breaks? It's hardly that warm in Newcastle this evening.

Surely it should depend on the weather.

No wonder many of the games are 0-0 at half time, it’s a tactical fest. Only if it’s over 30 degrees should there be a drinks break and even that for me, is soft. Terrible decision to change the rules including 5 subs, especially when the likes of Chelsea have a bench who could beat our starting XI, it’s a farce to change the rules - everything should be equal for 38 games.

Sporting Integrity Dan - sporting integrity.

That's why no one is talking about players who returned to fitness who otherwise would been sidelined for over half these games!

On par on that, but despite Grealish's consistency element....Foden needs to prove he's not a one season wonder - which Jack already has for me.

Certainly a bloody talent though if he keeps himself grounded. I know JG is a different type of player, but the way Foden was playing actually reminded me of Gazza in his plomp in many ways.

He just lacks the physicality at the moment.

At Wembley in the flesh I was blown away by his performance. What a talent.

Personally, I think he’s better than Jack :throw:
He looks that way, especially when you factor in age difference. Foden at 24 will be a lot better than Grealish at this rate. The only barrier at this stage is himself. He could go the big time Charlie route and ruin his career.