Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 713 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Most Liverpool fans aren’t scousers though these days are they? The scousers have been priced out, Anfield is full of Scandinavians and Irish.

Very strange thing to do indeed. If that was villa fans, the headlines would be “return to the dark ages”.

Liverpool is the capital of Ireland. I have noticed when they come to Villa Park there seems to be loads of Chinese fans I do however think you are Red or blue in Liverpool, I don't think its like Brum with the glory hunting Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal and I've even seen Man City shirts

No pissing about by Southampton side ways backwards sideways, get it forwards at pace for men in the box.

Even giving Watford a better second half, they are miles worse than us on this basis. Just so frustrating it basically buys a game for us, rather than actually helps because we couldn't take the Sheff U or Newkie win.

This actually only counts if we draw the next two for me. Otherwise it's just a delay.

Even giving Watford a better second half, they are miles worse than us on this basis. Just so frustrating it basically buys a game for us, rather than actually helps because we couldn't take the Sheff U or Newkie win.

This actually only counts if we draw the next two for me. Otherwise it's just a delay.
Or win one .