Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 712 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I think Liverpool should have their title taken off them looking at the behaviour of their fans last night.

Law should have been made before all this easing, to fine all the pricks at mass gatherings (no matter the reason) £5000... and full costs incurred having enough police to go in and sort.

We are too soft in this country these days

Law should have been made before all this easing, to fine all the pricks at mass gatherings (no matter the reason) £5000... and full costs incurred having enough police to go in and sort.

We are too soft in this country these days

Yup , that and a complete lack of discipline from some of the public.

Must admit one thing I am enjoying about the football coverage now is you can better hear the players.

The intelligence of instruction has surpassed my expectations. United have just put in a corner and one of the Norwich lads helpfully suggested someone 'head it'.

The professional game is certainly a step up from schoolboy football.

giphy.webp

It's a strange world where people celebrating their teams title victory set fire to landmarks in their very own city and fighting each other.

But then again it is Scousers we are dealing with here :grinning:

Most Liverpool fans aren’t scousers though these days are they? The scousers have been priced out, Anfield is full of Scandinavians and Irish.

Very strange thing to do indeed. If that was villa fans, the headlines would be “return to the dark ages”.