Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 523 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Stoke have appointed Northern Ireland manager Michael O'Neill as manager. He did a spectacular job with my old mates at Shamrock Rovers before become NI manager. He has done pretty well with NI too considering their lack if talent.

Seeing as he's got to get something out of Scott Hogan it's good he's got experience in trying to motivate players with no talent.

Stoke have appointed Northern Ireland manager Michael O'Neill as manager. He did a spectacular job with my old mates at Shamrock Rovers before become NI manager. He has done pretty well with NI too considering their lack if talent.

I think he has done an outstanding job with NI. I said last international break watching them against Germany that he was doing wonders with the resources. Shame for NI as I think they will.struggle as so often happens in such circumstances.

I don't think he has made a great decision either. He could have bagged a premier league job at in my humble. Certainly a lower half side, easily.

Watford 2-0 up at Norwich
Both teams look diabolically dire

This, among many other things, is why we will stay up this season.

We are far better than both of these sides (despite Norwich having finished above us last season) and Southampton are equally poor. Newcastle, Brighton and West Ham are not far off this lot as well.

But we won't have to rely on the poor quality of other sides, we will take care of our own business to stay up.

This, among many other things, is why we will stay up this season.

We are far better than both of these sides (despite Norwich having finished above us last season) and Southampton are equally poor. Newcastle, Brighton and West Ham are not far off this lot as well.

But we won't have to rely on the poor quality of other sides, we will take care of our own business to stay up.

Yep, to be honest I think we may have undersold ourselves earlier this season, but then again, we hadn't seen much of the new guys yet.

Having seen a few of those teams now more than once or twice, I think we are well above them. Apart from the so called top clubs, there really is nothing much between the rest, and we are in the better bunch of that for sure.

We are staying up, I feel confident of that now, and next season we will kick on even more.

At least the media have stopped jizzing over Pukki.
Thought it was very OTT after only a few games
To be fair he had an unbelievable start to the season, which at least in my opinion was very unexpected. But it looks like he’ll probably end the season in the same list of names as Pavel Progrebnyak and Amr Zaki..

Norwich do look pretty useless at the moment. They had a bright start but obviously the lift of getting promoted has worn off and now their lack of quality is showing. They’ve had a few injuries too which hasn’t helped them but from memory they didn’t spend much in the summer so you could argue that it’s partially self inflicted

To be fair he had an unbelievable start to the season, which at least in my opinion was very unexpected. But it looks like he’ll probably end the season in the same list of names as Pavel Progrebnyak and Amr Zaki..

Norwich do look pretty useless at the moment. They had a bright start but obviously the lift of getting promoted has worn off and now their lack of quality is showing. They’ve had a few injuries too which hasn’t helped them but from memory they didn’t spend much in the summer so you could argue that it’s partially self inflicted

Zaki looked awesome when he first signed for Wigan. There is a rumour MON supposedly tried to sign him for £10m during the January window, but his parent club turned us down thinking they could get more at the end of the year.

Do the people at stockley park have to declare who they support and not get involved with decisions in those games?
Some teams seem to be getting most things in their favour

I don’t know what it is but we can’t rely on anyone to do a job for us. Look at Bournemouth, useless shower!