Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 321 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

He's actually done fantastic to reach 74 been blighted with illness since he retired proper hard man.

Just seen Teemu Pukki score his 27th goal of the season for Norwich, cost them absolutely nothing this summer. Makes me despair that we've got 2 strikers we spent over 10m each on out on loan. Hopefully the time of us being the mugs of the transfer market are over.

So Alex Neil has signed a contract extension at Preston.

I would laugh, but I'm sorry to say that I could see Albion going up through the play-offs. They've had 2 cheap coaches as managers, have spent about 70p, the fans are moaning about how crap they are, yet they're still smashing teams and will finish on at least 80 points. Sorry if that sounds negative, but I'm sick of them being so jammy.

The fact is that they were crap against us at villa park when we were without Jack and Mcginn, they needed 2 freak goals to beat us at our lowest point. At theirs they know we battered them and they had to cheat to get a point. We're now better than we were then. Over 2 games I think we beat them.

1 - this sky love in with liverpool is making me puke

2- we need to find another song. Everyone is singing that ole ole ole...thing now.

Last edited:
I hate golf .
I really don't like Tiger Woods.

But that shambolic coverage of the bin dippers has made me turn over to The Masters .