Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 244 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Gotta disagree with the point about female pundits. I'd much rather listen to someone like Alex Scott talk eloquently and knowledgeably about football than listen to the muppets from the old boy's club talk the usual shite and mispronounce player's names.

Where in God's name did women pundits come from?

When was Bielsa spying in the showers?

I'm confused.

(Scott's growing on me in fairness, a few of the others are as well as they certainly aren't worse than the usual crop).

Gotta disagree with the point about female pundits. I'd much rather listen to someone like Alex Scott talk eloquently and knowledgeably about football than listen to the muppets from the old boy's club talk the usual shite and mispronounce player's names.

She’s very good, as is Bianca Westwood on sky. I think it’s about picking genuinely good pundits rather than just trying to ticking the box.

I will also add that I would much rather look at Alex Scott than any of the male pundits.

Tony Gubba? :lol:

He was the worst of the lot!!

And I always thought Brian Moore was utter shit aswell.

Every goal described as

'And its in there .....'

Never said anything different.

Trouble with getting old (and I do this as much as anyone so not having a pop at PVB ) things are perceived as so much better when often they were not.