Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 995 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

New Francesco Totti Documentary from Sky available on Now TV, enjoyed that a lot. It’s called ‘My Name is Francesco Totti’.

Looks like results went our way again, the bottom 4 looking marooned from the rest of the table with Newcastle in freefall, and Brighton even though they got a result from us, not winning often enough.

I see West Ham's lumbering lump scored the weekend Haller, he only got it because he was too lazy to get in the box and he was stood watching hands on hips and the ball landed at his feet, Imagine him Wesley and that lump Joelinton at Newcastle as a strike force. You'd need a fecking starting pistol to get them to move. Over £100m for those 3

Yea. Haven't seen a lazier striker than Haller.

How is that synical foul by the Saints defender on the edge of the box not a yellow card.
Answer, it was after only four minutes.
Shades of Phil fuckin Dowd.

Last edited:
I see West Ham's lumbering lump scored the weekend Haller, he only got it because he was too lazy to get in the box and he was stood watching hands on hips and the ball landed at his feet, Imagine him Wesley and that lump Joelinton at Newcastle as a strike force. You'd need a fecking starting pistol to get them to move. Over £100m for those 3

I still don't understand what on earth made Newcastle think Joelinton was worth 40m. Haller was massively overpriced but at least has had a record of scoring regularly at a decent level and had plenty of interest in him. Wesley cost half as much and had a better record over a similar period of time.

Joelinton has never got to double figures in his whole career, 8 is his best total. There must have been a few stuffed brown envelopes to someone to get that fee. That said when I saw him at Villa Park last season I felt sorry for him. Endless long balls lumped up to nowhere and him with no Newcastle player within 30 yards at least. Must be very easy for a young lad new to the Premier league to get dispirited if that's what he's been getting every game.