Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 99 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I was hoping he'd stay just to piss Morgan off. Those moaning about Wenger don't know how good they've had it!

Trouble is the glory boys only follow them because they think they're guaranteed and entitled to success. The owners better start digging deep in their pockets and hope they find the right man. What's Bruce Rioch doing these days?:hmmm:

They're about to find out...

Agreed, Northampton. Same is true of Man United and their whinging since Ferguson left.

So long then Arsen its been 22 years and I have to say some of the football your teams have played over that time has been fucking fantastic. In 2 seasons time when Arsenal are Mid-Table and out of Europe .... have a wry smile and think of the thankless bastards who have berated you season after season when you have after all delivered top flight football and top players at Highbury and The Emirates.
The Arsenal fans have never had it so good..... there's 90 other football clubs who would swop places with you right now.

It's the deluded Everton fans moaning at Allerdyce I can't stand. He's dealing with a team which is long due for a major overhaul, and doing a decent job.

Wenger had a good run but towards the end his teams have had a lack of backbone, something he didn't seem to recognise. Time for a change. They have all the resources to do better.

Falling down the table under Koeman, now quibbling about where they were when Big Sam came in to try and show he hasn't stabilised them lol

That Wenger team that beat us 1-3 in Feb 2005 was easily the best team I’ve seen at Villa Park, some of the football was unreal that day especially the 3rd goal. Only time I’ve ever stood up and applauded a visiting team scoring, I weren’t the only one either, scintillating football. Shame Wenger let his time at arsenal fizzle out, it’s better to burn out than fade away.

Yes . 10 trophies in 20 years.

What more did they want ?

They are about to get a dose of reality.

Wenger has been weaving silk from sawdust there for years. Now all they are going to get is sawdust unless the owners start coughing up serious dough.

Just reading something on Sky, across the years Wenger's rough win percentage per season has largely been steady (dips allowing), you add relative lack of spending compared to those they want to challenge and his consistent youth drives and the money he's made the club.

It don't matter who you get in the play offs, If we missed them two we would meet one of them in the final so bring on who ever and let them worry about playing Aston Villa.

I just hope it isn’t boro because I want to go the play off away leg and I don’t fancy going all that to such a uninteresting place. Hope it’ll be derby

£73 for Liverpool fans travelling to Rome for the CL semi final and £89 for arsenal fans travelling to Atletico in the EL, I dread the day we ever do well in Europe because those prices are eye watering and a total piss take. But so long as fans keep paying the clubs will keep charging ??‍♂️

They are about to get a dose of reality.

Wenger has been weaving silk from sawdust there for years. Now all they are going to get is sawdust unless the owners start coughing up serious dough.
Agree entirely BB. His Arsenal teams have played some of the best football I have ever seen.
Arsenal fans are the biggest bunch of whinging bastards in football.
Big reality check coming up if they dont get the replacement right.