Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 798 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Believe it or not I'm actually in Nottinghamshire rather than Yorkshire but the boundary is just up the road.
Hi Fulford, daughter lives in Bilsthorpe,all the family are Villans. Teacher of her elder son is a Villa boy and a family of Villans in the nearby village of Far afield.

Such a shame for the Dog Heads, NOT. Bide our time, til we are out performing them again, as has been the case for 98% of my life, then let them have it. In the 50 years that they were in our shadow, never even bothered about them, they have asked for serious bants when the tables turn.

Such a shame for the Dog Heads, NOT. Bide our time, til we are out performing them again, as has been the case for 98% of my life, then let them have it.
I had to have a bit of a snigger when I saw the result. They were all giving it large about how they were going to dominate Europe for years to come and would be in the CL this season. Watch that team disintegrate now with Jimenez, Adama and Neves moving on.
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch

I had to have a bit of a snigger when I saw the result. They were all giving it large about how they were going to dominate Europe for years to come and would be in the CL this season. Watch that team disintegrate now with Jimenez, Adama and Neves moving on.
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch

I'm gutted ................................I never watched it:grinning:

I like the way Dortmund are refusing to be bullied by M.U. over Sancho.

Depends if they want to sell him I suppose if they want to keep him fair play. If they need money they might just miss out as there isn't going to be that much flying about in this window