Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 795 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Is what Arsenal are doing a new method in trying to get around FFP.

Sack enough staff to afford to pay players you couldn't afford otherwise.

I think this warrants a FA investigation.

Depends on what the staff do really. If they’re the ones negotiating the players salary perhaps they deserved the sack!

Jesting aside, scumbag move from a club with a stinking and rotten culture.

Last edited:
Genuinely pleased the PL have finally got in line with how FIFA intended VAR to be done. Well done :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: (sarcasm intended and warranted for the arrogant pratts)

I would imagine the refs are relieved as well, I am quite sure they want the decisions to be right, will be pleased to be able to see the replays that all of us (apart from those at games back in the good old days when you could go live, remember that?!) get to see. As long as they don't hold things up for too long, it could be very good.

Arsenal getting slated big-time in the "Guardian". Some of the BTL comments are excellent.

puggy67
8h ago
Guardian Pick
For what shall it profit a club, if it shall gain the whole world, and lose its own soul? You win together, you lose together and when your club that gives you that 90 minute haven from the employer that treats you like shit becomes that employer the game's a bogey.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2020/aug/06/arsenal-staff-redundancies-coronavirus

They should be banned from signing any more players now for the next x number of windows