Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 792 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

We need to be aiming so much bigger than him.
Rico Henry is the only Brentford player who looks worth a punt and would be a good competition for Targett. Watkins is shite and Benrahma is pure hype in my eyes, never been impressed with him when I've seen him in big games.

Frankly, despite having a fantastic season, Brentford have no one but themselves to blame for losing on the last day to an already relegated Barnsley.

Going with their blue shirts because of the history of red and white strips summed them up. They were going to lose the moment that decision was made.

They’d have done a Norwich either way. Far too lightweight for the step up. I suspect the best Fulham will manage is what we did. I mean points wise, they’ll still go down.

They need another 100MM investment.

Underwhelming. Fulham deserved it. Would never have guessed the scorer. Don't care he turned us down, shit happens, I'm sure he had his reasons. The Brentford manager needs to close his mouth when chewing. Scott Parker might develop into a decent manager. Benrahma was massively underwhelming on the big stage. Fulham fans use clappers and are mostly called Rupert.

I think I'm done on the game. That is all. Go about your business. :tophat: