Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 781 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

It's piss funny the league were just going to wave them through despite the murdering and dismembering of journalists, the mass executions, the stoning of rape victims for adultery, the hanging of gays, the funding of every Islamist terrorist organisation they could, the war crimes in Yemen, but were like "Woah woah woah! Television football piracy?! You monsters!!".
Spot on Platypus.

I bet Brentford are shaking in their boots at the thought of playing Fulham or Cardiff, what a couple of crap sides.
Cardiff still the same as when Warnock was there and Fulham play like their manager it's difficult to tell which way they are kicking

Just watching the Fulham Cardiff game, the Fulham midfielders are waltzing into Cardiff’s final third like a training game. The gap between the two leagues is huge, Cairney looks one of the best players in the championship yet premier league seems a step too big - perhaps unfair as he hasn’t had too many chances.

Alex Smithies would be a great number 2 for us, very underrated goalie. Not sure what his distribution is like but he’s a very good shot stopper as he’s proving now

Poor Geordies. :rofl::rofl:
More 'Sob on the Tyne' for the Barcodes. Just when they thought that they were going to rule the PL for a generation, the rug gets pulled and they are back lumbered with Ashley.
There are 50,000 Geordies on suicide watch tonight.
Ah well they can roll wor socks up and give it a right good go next season as they are a canny bunch of lads

Just watching the Fulham Cardiff game, the Fulham midfielders are waltzing into Cardiff’s final third like a training game. The gap between the two leagues is huge.

Championship has been poorer this season than any of the 3 seasons we were in it. We will have no trouble finding 3 worse teams next season.

Honestly.......

Despite Newcastle's pathological hatred of us because they missed a bit of banter, I'm not actually into slamming the Geordies.

However.

Newcastle United fans say they are "confused" and "heartbroken" following the collapse of the Saudi Arabian-backed takeover.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53601334

Really? I know they might hate Mike Ashley for good reason, but really.

Christ I remember the reaction on here when Cisneros was supposed to be interested and we weren't alone with his reputed backstory.

Some things are bigger than football surely?

I don't think your average football fan could care less where the money comes from and Geordies being below-average intelligence and a little bit backwards certainly don't.
Apparently the 300mill deal ran out two weeks ago so Ashley tried to renogotiate the terms suppose it's because safety has been achieved which when the deal was first struck it was far from it.But FFS the man only sees one thing money fair play I suppose.

Just seen Joe Bennetts stamp from the game last night. Dirty little tosser. Weird that I remember him as a being good on the ball but liable to be knocked over by a gust of wind he was so weak and now he's best known for being a violent ******.