Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 729 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

To be fair, their hands are tied - it is an absolute rule with no room for interpretation. It hit his arm, it's handball.

Utterly ridiculous rule that needs to amended for next season.

Also, it's against Spuds, so... :lol:

Spurs dominating yet losing. We need to be like Sheffield in the rest of our games. Even if we get outplayed, we need to take whatever chance we get to score. However, what are the odds of Keinan and Samatta scoring?

Liverpool falling apart just in time...

Although they could’ve had a couple had passes been half a foot the other way

So the ball brushed Spurs player on the arm and a goal is disallowed for handball. Ederson comes of goal, goes to ground outside the area, the ball bounces up and whacks him on the arm. Nothing given.
This game is too complicated for me.

So the ball brushed Spurs player on the arm and a goal is disallowed for handball. Ederson comes of goal, goes to ground outside the area, the ball bounces up and whacks him on the arm. Nothing given.
This game is too complicated for me.
Not sure I agree, the rule is you can’t score a goal resulting from a handball which I think is fair enough.. although currently enforced too strictly yes but even then in this case the Spurs player whacked the ball into the path of Kane with his elbow! Only scored because of the handball so rightly disallowed