Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 653 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

It's amazing. Arsenal have only won 1 more than us, Wolves only 2 more than us. 4 teams have won less than us. We aren't completely crap.

It’s the fine margins between winning and drawing, and drawing and losing that mean we are where we are - and deservedly.

The point is right but from the manager to players it’s our fault we are where we are. More experienced managers and players would’ve had 4-5 more points than we’ve got, from fairly basic stuff for professionals. It’s easy to say that especially on a forum, but our tactics and game management particularly leave a lot to be desired. That’s where I expect a manager paid millions to have a few tactics and scenarios played out in his head, they’re his players.

It’s the fine margins between winning and drawing, and drawing and losing that mean we are where we are - and deservedly.

The point is right but from the manager to players it’s our fault we are where we are. More experienced managers and players would’ve had 4-5 more points than we’ve got, from fairly basic stuff for professionals. It’s easy to say that especially on a forum, but our tactics and game management particularly leave a lot to be desired. That’s where I expect a manager paid millions to have a few tactics and scenarios played out in his head, they’re his players.

Think you're right. I think the squad has got potential to do better, but both players and manager need to sort out what they're doing. If we did go down I think the club would seriously think about a new manager but stick with quite a lot of the players (plus some additions). Depends on how they view this season.

I know we're supposed to cheer on the English clubs in Europe, but I cant help chuckling when I see one of them get turned over by a massive underdog - especially in such dramatic circumstances. The Celtic game was even funnier!

Are we? I certainly don’t. I don’t begrudge our teams doing well and I guess it’s good for English football when they do but I certainly don’t cheer them on.

Are we? I certainly don’t. I don’t begrudge our teams doing well and I guess it’s good for English football when they do but I certainly don’t cheer them on.

I suppose it depends which team it is for me. I cant help but cheer against Liverpool and usually Manure because of their plastic fanbase, but the rest of them I usually want to see win.
Just think it makes the competitions more interesting when our teams are in it. I'm more likely to go out of my way to watch an English team play a Real Madrid or Barcelona than I would if it was one of the German or French teams playing them.