Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 647 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Hogan yet again for the scum ! Which prick sanctioned this ridiculous loan
The one who agreed with most fans that he'd had his chance and would never come good for us! lol

I include myself in that as a backer of him for a long time! Think of the value he's adding though for next summer.....silver linings and all that mate.

Yes . He helped them get a point which helps them achieve their goal of mid table mediocrity. Which is in fairness his level.

Historically, we do better when they are near us mate - least that was true 5 yrs ago.

The added rivalry has seen some of our better days, so I don't get that point. And purely for us with Hogan, anything that gets him closer to his signing fee, works wonders for us.

It's not doing them a favour, it's doing ourselves a favour for me.

Watching Match of the Day.........what a great advertisement for VAR yet again...not....utter garbage....David Coote you haven’t got a bloody clue.......Mike Riley you’re even worse...pathetic...Riley out!

Another VAR farce...

Lo Celso with a potential leg breaker on Azpilicueta, no action taken. 10 minutes later, VAR admit they got it wrong and should have been a straight red.

FFS :arrghh:
Absolutely disgusting deliberate stamp. That idiot ref, the 4th official and then VAR - nobody saw the blindingly obvious, unbelievable. Apparently Jose didn't see it either, even though it happened right under his nose. VAR official got it wrong they admit, but then the same idiot is var official for Leic v Citeh later on and all the bollox in that game. Sheer utter incompetence, it just beggars belief, get rid of the lot of them.

I was staggered to see Andre Gomes come on yesterday from Everton, just over 4 months after that horrific ankle injury when the bloke who plays with a broken arm nearly killed him with a vile attack. Unbelievable recovery - good for him.