Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 646 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Whether the ban is upheld or not, I hope that EUFA carries on bringing clubs to account. Real Madrid should be the next, followed by Barcelona, and PSG, the whole lot stinks.
On that note, WTF is going on in the Spanish league? Apparently, they have a rule which allows 'emergency' transfers outside the window (the only league in Europe which permits this).

So Barcelona, one of the world's biggest, richest clubs with probably more players than most at all levels have been allowed to sign a striker from Leganes as Suarez and Dembele are out for the season. WTF?!!

Not only that, the player they have signed is Leganes' top scorer, and Leganes are in deep relegation doo-doo. Again, WTF?!

On that note, WTF is going on in the Spanish league? Apparently, they have a rule which allows 'emergency' transfers outside the window (the only league in Europe which permits this).

So Barcelona, one of the world's biggest, richest clubs with probably more players than most at all levels have been allowed to sign a striker from Leganes as Suarez and Dembele are out for the season. WTF?!!

Not only that, the player they have signed is Leganes' top scorer, and Leganes are in deep relegation doo-doo. Again, WTF?!

A total farce and really unfair on Leganés, that said the minimum release was quite small so at least hopefully they’ll learn to include one like that again. Proof that money talks.

A total farce and really unfair on Leganés, that said the minimum release was quite small so at least hopefully they’ll learn to include one like that again. Proof that money talks.
Yes, as much as we complain about the unfair advantage that the Sky Six possess, it's still not (quite) as bad as Spain.

As I said the whole lot stinks. EUFA /FIFA is more corrupt than the mafia. How long has it been since all the FIFA officials were kicked out yet they still have not come to court.

Usually when Barca/Real unveil a player thousands turn up to see him do some keepy uppys and that, not a soul turned up for Braithwaite, he probably can’t believe his luck!

Usually when Barca/Real unveil a player thousands turn up to see him do some keepy uppys and that, not a soul turned up for Braithwaite, he probably can’t believe his luck!
'Martin Braithwaite' - a more Danish name you could not hope to find :ROFLMAO:

And apparently, he has previously played for Middlesbrough - WTF?!

I get the feeling that regardless of the UEFA ban, this Citeh team is done. I think Guardiola will go at the end of the season prompting their players to rethink their desire to stay there.

If the UEFA ban comes in, it's all over. Considering that they have been banned for deceiving UEFA, I can't see it being overturned.

I'm looking forward to seeing them return to the Citeh of old.
Half hoping they pull a Portsmouth. Nothing worse than these fake clubs, the City brand, the Red Bull brand, no place for it in football in my opinion. Theres a football business, but not this.

Even worse Leganes can't sign a replacement.

They probably wouldn't have ever considered anyone would pay €20 for Braithwaite. I think all players contracted to spanish clubs have a release clause though. Usually some fee 2 or 3 times what they're actually worth. Not like us putting a release clause for Gana that was 1m less than we paid for him.

Another VAR farce...

Lo Celso with a potential leg breaker on Azpilicueta, no action taken. 10 minutes later, VAR admit they got it wrong and should have been a straight red.

FFS :arrghh:

They probably wouldn't have ever considered anyone would pay €20 for Braithwaite. I think all players contracted to spanish clubs have a release clause though. Usually some fee 2 or 3 times what they're actually worth. Not like us putting a release clause for Gana that was 1m less than we paid for him.

Barca slapped a €250m release clause on him straight away 🤣 he got an assist today, I don’t think he’s a prolific striker anyway, more along the lines of Firmino/heskey and those 10 goal a season link up players.

Pre match in a pub half Southampton half villa , everyone thought that was a straight red by the spuds player. Cheats.

Ridiculous VAR decisions in the Leicester game too.

De Bruyne lifts his hands high to protect his face no penalty. Less obvious handball by Leicester player, penalty.

VAR cock up at Burnley as well.

They had a big meeting a few weeks ago to resolve VAR issues , but since then it has got worse.

Time to bin it until they can find someone who can make it work properly.